Grand Opening....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Very dated looking and far too much going on :grin: The wall with framed segments and parts that are illuminated from within is a monstrosity. How could they have got it so wrong?

New set, old set? - same old boring schedules and products so no change at all in reality.:dull::sleepy:

That what I feel. No zip or imagination

Minim, she is gorjuss! How old is she? My Tiddles passed when she was 19. She became 'Lady' Tiddles, due to her attitude in her mid-teens. Bless 'em and their quirky ways! PS Apologies to any real Ladies/gentryfolk.

She's 14 Snarly & a proper little tartar!

Well I have now seen a couple of jewellery shows and the look so awkward at that glass table, they really need something like the desk they had in the old studio!

I have decided that it is horrible, looks dark and old fashioned and a bit like a pantomime set when they are Baron Hardup's Castle!!

I'm hoping its not my tv, and its the lighting in the studio, but has anyone else noticed that everyone, presenters and guests, look as though they have all been on holiday or overdone it with the spray tan ! Even Fairy Clairey who is normally whiter than white, looks a real mucky brown.

I wonder how long before gradual changes are made. What's the required face-saving time period that needs to elapse for it to seem less like an admission that mistakes were made?

Jude xx

One set looks like they are in a slate mine, another like they are behind the face of a clock. There are too many reflective surfaces casting strange shadows across the presenters and guests faces while the models have very little lighting!

Very astute question, StephenFryAkimbo!

Watched MHope for a few minutes and a new model wore an open ChiffonCreation over a teal swimsuit. The cameraperson hovered the close-up shot over the swimsuit (not for sale) so long, we knew she had an innie-bellybutton! More like a NN presentation zooming in on the thread count of the swimsuit. Idiot!

I've given it a bit of time but I still don't like it. It's all so dark and gloomy that it makes me feel depressed. It gives me the impression that they've been given some attic or basement space and have had to do the best with it. If that really cost them £18 million then I'd be asking for a refund. You can't even see the products properly, not that much is worth seeing!

I have to admit to not watching much QVC lately but when I do switch over, usually when ads are on whatever I am watching, the new sets seem very dull and dark almost dungeon like. Not impressed

Agree its dark and gloomy and there are lots of shadows on the models on beauty shows-watched Laura Geller and Jemma Kidd and thought the colours looked really off. I was expecting the new sets to be more like the so called homes they feature in trailers-lots of white and light and a natural feel.

Totally agree Bauble, clean lines, lots of white, may be voile and sofas for softeness; well lit and unfussy. This all looks like NDF inserts and someone having gone crazy with their Jig saw.

Lighting is key to all this, and so far they appear to have got it so badly wrong, and as said above, the models need to be well lit to show off the products.

Tried watching Bobbi Brown a bit ago. First off it was JF but secondly the lighting was ****** awful. Switched it off.

I was obviously completely way off mark...but I truly thought this was going to be a whole new "era" for QVC.A chance to change things,shake things up a bit....I honestly thought if some of the same old questions kept coming up,then this would be the time to unveil the QVc of the future.

I was expecting the P&P old age issue to be changed.I truly thought they would reveal a new "capped" system or something.I really did.To let the continual comments both on here and their FB page and not address them,is awful customer care.These two sites must be their biggest feedback sites.I despair at QVC for not taking this opportunity to change this where its in favour for both them and the customer ie capped P&P.

I truly thought they'd been saving new brands to unveil in their new building....I truly thought they'd be wall to wall offers,promotions,easy pays etc etc.

OMG how wrong was I? Blink and you would have missed "The Grand QVC Opening".

Latest posts

Back