Gossip TSV Wednesday 19th May

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A yellow and blue arrived today.

They are very nice, LOOK far more expensive and they are super comfortable,no slipping,sliding or sweating.QVC should try and repeat this as a TSV before the summer ends.

Oh, on the yellow one for anyone for whom this might matter,the Gossip logo is barely visible because of the yellow face and yellow Gossip font,so that might sway one or two of you into a purchase, if you're not that keen on folk knowing what you're wearing.Me I'm not bothered.

The logo is pretty discreet on all of them,just saying it's practically invisible on the yellow,so that could be it's USP for you.

My white one has just arrived and I love it :happy: Now wish I'd got the purple one too.

That was exactly my thought when mine came ... oh well, perhaps they will have them back soon? I want to get purple and would love it if they did a lovely Kelly green one!

Ordered the yellow and blue one the blue for me and yellow for my daughter they are gorgeous. The blue one doesn't work and I have to go on waitlist for a replacement I'm gutted.

I want one in every colour.

Some for sale on ebay priced between £25 and £30, I think I'll wait.

My pink, purple, blue and yellow arrived on Saturday. Absolutely love them! Put my pink on straight away on Saturday and was actually asked about it in Harvey Nichols of all places! :giggle:

This is one TSV I hope the repeat as I would buy a couple more & put them away in the present cupboard.

Update!

I'm sending both of mine back,am just waiting for a returns label.

The reason?

Well the second hand broke off in my yellow one and is now just floating about in the face.

There's nothing wrong with the blue but am just sending it back as a precautionary measure,I wasn't that enamoured of the blue,it was the yellow I liked.

Anyway for those of you who do have it,hang on to your receipts because things may go wrong.

To be fair,I believe they had about 25,000 of these,so there was bound to be around 500 hundred duds,I just got got unlucky I guess.
I still think it's a good buy,if you have one which works.I have 2 other Gossip watches which were fine,so don't think my experience is representative of the brand.

Still awaiting for my Pink/White ones hopefully they will be there when I get back from work today. Sounds like I won't be disappointed.

My white one came last week while I was away. I love it and wish I had got another colour (or two!)

Latest posts

Back