Clarks Viveca Zeal Flat Strappy Leather Sandal TSV 12/06/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That is why I like Clarks and M&S as they do 7.5 but QVC do half sizes for all...............way too much to ask clearly!!! :taphead:
Yep same here! I buy all my shoes from M&S and Clarks, this was the one time Q were cheaper than Clarks website, nevermind! Their loss.

Even the long legged models don't look good in these sandals - the flatness just make their feet look like boats !

Clearly QVC don't get the volume to justify a full range of 1/2 sizes. When they did the last TSV (Helio Float) USA had a tan instead of the metallic leather, wide and regular fit, and half sizes. Their volume makes it easier to get the range of choice we would all love to see here.

For me, in a wide fit at Clarks I'm generally a 6.5 size. Some of the unstructured I'm in 6.5 whether wide or not. For most though I'd take a size 7. My feet are so problematic that I rarely risk online ordering anywhere (I did get a recent Skechers bargain which looks like it's going to have to go back :mysmilie_51: ) so I'll be down my local branch of Clarks trying on shoes very soon no doubt and getting more than one pair if I find a style that's comfy and maybe a bit stylish. I will get Birkenstocks on the internet (no longer from QVC as most of the styles are horrible recently), but it infuriates me when I can't tell if I'm ordering regular or wide, as if I get it wrong that's a load of p&p to pay again.

This sandal is now £25 in the Clarks instore sale, all sizes and colours depending on their stock and they also had half sizes in store.

I've just bought a 3 for 2 offer at Hotters (I actually let OH have a pair of sandals out of the deal, too) so I'm not in the market and if I was, I'd buy direct from Clarks anyway.

Latest posts

Back