Gossip TSV Wednesday 19th May

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think its such a rip off that you have to pay multiple p&p if you get different colours :taphead: If you go for three you pay nearly nine quid on p&p - the value of one of the watches :dull:

There are still yellow ones available on the website this morning... they must have thought they has sold out last night as people had all the stock in baskets etc but then not able to buy them with the site problems...

Haven't seen the shows but it looks pretty big on the models wrist in the photo so no good for me.

Couldn't believe they've said the rubber strap is 'ON TREND'!!

What is it with that phrase? Do you reckon they do it deliberately or maybe they get paid extra for saying it?

I'm F.A.R.T.I.N.G on this one. I have one Gossip watch which, a few weeks after I had bought it, I saw the exact same watch - it was my watch exactly except that it didn't have the Gossip branding on it, for £5 in a Poundstretcher type shop. I had paid £14 plus p & p for mine so I was very disillusioned and would never buy another Gossip watch again. There were also other watches in the same display that were Gossip watches but without the branding. So even though the QVC prices seem low, I will never view Gossip watches as good value.

I have been tempted I have bought the white and also a pink for a present. I think this is a good value tsv x

Bought 2 the yellow and blue one is for me and one as a extra pressie for my daughter, not sure which one I'm keeping yet.

I think it's a nice everyday watch and good value for money. If I looked around I may be able to pick one up cheaper elsewhere, but with the price of petrol and the fact that I'm disabled it wouldn't be worth it.

Don't agree with the postage though it won't cost anymore to send just because the colours are different.

Wasn't going to get this because of the rubber strap, but Kathy said this morning that she had worn it whilst out running and it felt ok. so I have ordered the pink one!

I ordered and sent a gossip watch backlast year, so when i compared sizes I decided the TSv would be too big for me.

Caved in just now and got the white one. It's the only colour left, but it's the one I wanted so I thought it was meant to be :happy:

Ordered the white last night, just as the yellow was going limited stock. Started getting palpitations, as Julia urged to go for the yellow now as there wouldn't be any left in the morning. Almost added it to my order, and then realized that I really don't have that much to wear it with, although it did look gorgeous. So, just went for the white one.

Way to go, me!

I ordered the white one this morning when all colours were still showing as in stock. I love white watches - so practical. I have had a rubber-strap watch before though - in 1993!!! My parents bought me a black and white Swatch and it was fab. It lasted so well until the buckle broke - it was plastic! But on the positive side, if the strap got grubby I could wipe it with a damp cloth (and a bit of Fairy, obviously!) and it was great again.

Please don't take my advice though on these watches! I will try it myself first before recommending a bit a dishwashing liquid to clean it with!!:giggle::giggle: Has to be a cheap way to clean though!:smirk:

I ordered 3 and they all arrived this morning...love love love the yellow it hasn't been off my wrist since it arrived!

I also got white and purple, like the white but it is pretty much as expected - think the strap will grubby up pretty quick too!

Not sure about the purple yet as the colour is not quite as I expected, its more of a purpley blue than anything. Having said that the quality is good for the money so really don't think any will be going back!!:grin:

Latest posts

Back