Gossip TSV Wednesday 19th May

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pipa's wearing the yellow now 1pm show and has just said it's on buy more save more.
Having said that I saw a couple very simular in Asda the other day think they were £10.

:star:

I too am liking the white - and the purple - and.......

Maybe they will do a special deal for buying all of them :wink:

am really tempted with these not sure what colour though the purple one looked nice on JR

Wish they had it in a teal/peacock colour, I'm really into that colour right now.

I won't be tempted, it looks like it is a rubber strap and that doesn't appeal to me.

I like the blue and the purple, but I have loads of watches and rarely if ever bother to wear one :confused: so no need to add to my gathering dust collection...

Gossip Crystal Accent Rubber Strap Sports Watch
Item Number: 699168
QVC Price £13.25
Today's Special Value Price £10.95
Availability In stock
UK P&P £2.95

Description
Buy more than one of this product (in any choice) and save £3 for every extra item. Tell the time in fun and fashionable style with Gossip's latest funky timepiece. This watch is bang on trend with its sporty and comfortable rubber strap, oversized dial and sparkling crystal detailing. The watch comes in a choice of five bright and juicy colours that are ideal for summer accessorising: Pink, Purple, Blue, Yellow and White. The bezel is embellished with double rows of clear crystals, which also decorate the silver-tone numbers at the quarter-hour markers.

On-trend rubber strap
Easy-to-read dial
Double crystal detail on watchcase
Crystal detail on dial numbers
Additional information:

Strap: approximately 24.2cm x 1.8cm (9.5" x 0.7")
Silver-tone buckle
Eight fastening holes
Dial: approximately 2.6cm (1")
Numbers at quarter-hour positions

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.699168

Gossip Crystal Accent Rubber Strap Sports Watch
Item Number: 699168
QVC Price £13.25
Today's Special Value Price £10.95
Availability In stock
UK P&P £2.95

Description
Buy more than one of this product (in any choice) and save £3 for every extra item. Tell the time in fun and fashionable style with Gossip's latest funky timepiece. This watch is bang on trend with its sporty and comfortable rubber strap, oversized dial and sparkling crystal detailing. The watch comes in a choice of five bright and juicy colours that are ideal for summer accessorising: Pink, Purple, Blue, Yellow and White. The bezel is embellished with double rows of clear crystals, which also decorate the silver-tone numbers at the quarter-hour markers.

On-trend rubber strap
Easy-to-read dial
Double crystal detail on watchcase
Crystal detail on dial numbers
Additional information:

Strap: approximately 24.2cm x 1.8cm (9.5" x 0.7")
Silver-tone buckle
Eight fastening holes
Dial: approximately 2.6cm (1")
Numbers at quarter-hour positions

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.699168

Thanks SCW, I can't believe that price, and only £7.95 for a second or more - decisions, decisions!!

As suspected a rubber strap so that means I won't be tempted at all.

Ooh, I'm so tempted - I want the purple and yellow ones (yellow is so on trend, you know :))

However, having a tiny wrist, I can't wear watches with big dials. The details contradict themselves. It says it has an oversized dial but gives the measurement of 1". I have these: http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.674305 and dial is just over 1" and is perfect.

I bought last year's TSV (http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.696674) and they were huge and I had to return them.

A 1" dial would be fine but I thought they looked bigger when I saw them on. I suppose I'll just have to wait for the launch and see if they get a ruler and measure the dial live. Then I'll make the final decision.

If anyone has any thoughts, I'd love to hear them please.

is that all for 3? shall get 3 could always keep one for a pressie

nah they are £10.95 each or buy more save more which knocks off the other £3 off each additional one

1 = £10.95 + postage (£2.95)
2 = £18.90 + postage (£5.90)
3 = £26.85 + postage (£8.85)
4 = £34.80 + postage (£11.80)
5 = £42.75 + postage (£14.75)

Thanks SCW, I can't believe that price, and only £7.95 for a second or more - decisions, decisions!!

That is good price.Wow,QVC are finally selling something which looks like it cost a few more spondoolicks than the actual price.Well done.

I thought this would come in at around 12.99,so am pleasantly surprised.I mean it's still not an amazing price considering that they will have cost all of 3 quid to make,but taking into consideration,profit margins,salaries etc,etc.Tis pretty darn good.

Think I will go for the yellow one.

Latest posts

Back