Gin & Tova

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

aragorn0130

Registered Shopper
I think Tova has drunk a lot of something - she's slurring her words.

Sicicicicicicicilian lemon....... hmmmmmmmm - mashed, methinks. I would be too if I'd to spend an hour with AY :sleepy:

She keeps coughing grollies up too.

Nice.

Finally, it seems all those years sitting in her own guff cloud of 'ouhrrdipafom' has caught up with her lungs. Any more hacking, she'll bring up oil...

:tongue:

Just switched on to see for myself. She does seem a little slurred but I thought she sounds as though she has a "cold in the nose". AY doesn't look too sparkling by the way.

Mind you Tova does seem to be weaving a bit in her seat when describing the goods and picking the cloudberries etc.

Yikes!

Good ol Tova is looking as glamourous as ever. Maybe she needed some Dutch
courage to face an hour with AY!
I know it is naughty but I have to say that I now believe AY has the worst dress
sense I have ever seen on the telly (apart from sue pollard of course)!
Someone help that poor woman!

What is that thing with the oil painting of her in front of the tble all about?

What is that thing with the oil painting of her in front of the tble all about?

Gawd knows - it's always there. The long standing portrait of that great unknown Ernie B has not been present for a while though. Maybe she put her foot through it in a drunken meandering on set.

What gets me with Tova, is that no matter how much she has spent on facelifts etc, her neck is soooooooo scraggy and definitely shows her real age (85) lol. Can't plastic surgeons do anything for necks?:giggle:

Yeuch. Maybe it's furballs off her wig.

To be fair, the old syrup was actually on straight for once...I think the last few visits she'd been going to AY's hairdresser 'Blind Melon Scissorhands' Otherwise known as 'The Surrey Snipper'...

hmmm supposed to be a Tova hour on now, but just tuned in and it Michael diCeasare. Maybe she's indisposed unless she's on later in the hour?

1841 more like she must be well over 100 and from what i can recall of her perfumes they smell like old peoples homes

According to Wiki, Tova was born in 1941, and she's Ernie's 5th wife:confused:

Have to confess I looked up Tova on Wiki a while ago and was astonished to see her year of birth (which checked out on a couple of other sites). Seriously, I'd always thought she looked pretty good for late seventies which is what I genuinely assumed she was - turns out she was only born in 1941! That makes her roughly the same age as Paul McCartney and my MIL (an odd two to place in a category now I come to think of it.)

Am gutted I missed Tova earlier though from what you all say, can just imagine her, fag in hand, eyes closed, swaying, giving her rendition of My Way...:drunk:

aww I love Tova she's unintentionally hilarious, am most upset she's not on now as advertised & I missed her earlier too :sad:

I had her pegged for being older though, she looks like she's well into her 80's....

Oh lor-I have almost peep my pants reading this thread! I think you are ALL wickedly wonderful! :clapping:

Latest posts

Back