Genie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemma1

Registered Shopper
Does anyone have any views on this please. I have my son's wedding coming up soon and I think the old fizzog could do with a bit of help. I've tried Polifilla but I had trouble getting it to stick so I'm looking for an alternative.

Don't waste your money It's rubbish! Eyessential is better, but it's quite tricky applying it properly and it takes a few goes before getting it right.

I tried Genie last year, and it went back after a week. It made my face feel like a mask but didn't make me look any smoother. The demo's they did prompted me to buy, but I didn't have the same results as the model. Yet again, I took full advantage of the 30 day mbg.

L'oreal do a primer called Salon Secrets which 'blurs' my lines a bit and you can apply it over make up for touch ups throughout the day. Gives a velvety finish and not too bad price wise ( about £14 from Boots, Superdrug etc )

i reckon this is what DF's sister is going to guest for, cos they were talking about Genie when she mentioned it.

Also, DF used to do the informercial for Genie didnt she? hanging around in malls slapping it people and making them say stuff. maybe the suster took over when DF went "legit" on Q again.

i reckon this is what DF's sister is going to guest for, cos they were talking about Genie when she mentioned it.

Also, DF used to do the informercial for Genie didnt she? hanging around in malls slapping it people and making them say stuff. maybe the suster took over when DF went "legit" on Q again.

Sherlock Poirot better watch out, you are on form tonight BB.

Have tried this many times Gemma just in case I did not apply it right the first time,but for me it just made my face feel dry. My daughter got married last year and I used the new Laura Mercia primer in Radiance it gives a lovely glow to the skin,and thankfully I looked pretty good in all the photo`s.
Lynn.

Have you tried Nanoblur ?

Readilly available @ Boots ( said in a hushed tone) some work colleagues swear by it!

Sorry Nanoblur rubbish too. It's very drying and too matte. If you then put make-up over the top, it doesn't blend properly and you end up looking cakey. I was in Boots in Manchester the other day and they were pushing a follow-on from Nanoblur, so it can't be that good.

Sorry Nanoblur rubbish too. It's very drying and too matte. If you then put make-up over the top, it doesn't blend properly and you end up looking cakey.

Thats exactly what I found,shouldn`t have listened to the Hype.
Lynn

Thank goodness I read this thread....I was nearly tempted to buy Genie last night even had it my shopping cart on qvc website and thought I would check on here for any posts!

My problem is that I get very easily persuaded to buy anti aging products especially get quick results products! So once again thank for info and saving me postage cause I would've probably sent it back :whew:

You have just persuaded me not to buy the eyesential that the other side are peddling - looks so good in the demos although they are not saying how long the temporay effect lasts for.

i've tried genie and eyesential and they were both useless. also onoe of them, can't remember which one, you could only wear, say BE over it as they said any liquid make-up would negate the (non) effect.

i haven't tried that m assam miracle wrinkle eraser on IW.

Latest posts

Back