Not open for further replies.
Anybody know why all the p&p is in $ (dollars) tonight?:

Pic here:

4hfdia.jpg

Last edited:
Anybody know why all the p&p is in $ (dollars) tonight?:

Pic here:

4hfdia.jpg

yes I noticed that and smiled to myself as I thought about arguing the exchange rate with their call centre in Mumbai!
also, one can't fail to notice Helen's dress tonight, there's cleavage and there's cleavage!!

yes I noticed that and smiled to myself as I thought about arguing the exchange rate with their call centre in Mumbai!
also, one can't fail to notice Helen's dress tonight, there's cleavage and there's cleavage!!

hehe yeh the exchange rate should cost them thousands of £ if they honor it. $7.99 = £5.25 so a loss of £2.74 per item sold. James said they have had an amazing night selling over 2000 items in the last hour(iirc), so thats 2000 x £2.74 = £5480 lost in p&p if A) They honor it & B) I have my maths correct lol.

Last edited:
Don't you realise they are a live discount channel and strange things happen according to Mr Smoothie

Her chest is too big for our tv screen it is quite disturbing for anyone of a sensitive nature

Her face and ears looked a bit hairy when she was modelling the earrings. Wouldn't want to buy them after they've been in her lug holes

Is Helen married if she is her husband must be very proud of her and her parents lol.

Bod was getting very excited by his 'discovery' that popcorn tastes nice with salt and black pepper. I wish he'd discover that suits are widely available. I could be wrong but i'm sure he dosen't like having an assistant on with him, he sounded like he couldn't be any more uninterested with Yolisa. He really has become a plank.

And as for Helen Bates, the girl gets on my wick. Her dress sense is shocking and that voice is like fingernails down a blackboard. Demure she most certainly isn't.

She has spent far too long with Dirty Peter.

Last edited:
Guy Kean is selling some JPD stink.

He said something quite interesting (I know that's a shock), he said Jean Paul DuPont is a Belgian Perfumier.

I think Guy Kean is Belgian too, although more of a performer than a perfumier

Indeed Momma, sadly as a thespian Belgian Guy is performing on a stage that he never really anticipated.

It isn't the National Theatre is it?

No it's a national disgrace!

Merry, I set you a challenge. When Belgian Guy is next on mute your TV and watch him for just a couple of minutes.

The man looks demented. The really strange, constant sideways eye movements make him look like he is looking out for muggers, which is rather apt really.

Last edited:
Just been watching Ben and he had a dress coming up. He showed a still of Caroline wearing it and for a split second I saw John Prescott :eek:. It was obviously not a very photogenic shot of Caroline.

Just been watching Ben and he had a dress coming up. He showed a still of Caroline wearing it and for a split second I saw John Prescott :eek:. It was obviously not a very photogenic shot of Caroline.

I see Anne Diamond's big sister when I look at her.

Today's outfit is quite distinct. Goes lovely with her spats.

Going back to Big Ben again, he had a REAL 9ct gold piece of jewellery. He goes on and on and on like the rest of them how expensive and sought after gold is :sleepy: and how he has the real deal here. No plated sh1t this :clapping:

Then it appears, a pendant on a gold, weak looking chain and the stone is.........diamonesque

Well REAL diamonds are sooooooo yesterday I suppose :rolleyes:

Going back to Big Ben again, he had a REAL 9ct gold piece of jewellery. He goes on and on and on like the rest of them how expensive and sought after gold is :sleepy: and how he has the real deal here. No plated sh1t this :clapping:

Then it appears, a pendant on a gold, weak looking chain and the stone is.........diamonesque

Well REAL diamonds are sooooooo yesterday I suppose :rolleyes:

Ben is getting into the Sit Up swing Momma, the bullshit now comes effortlessly.

He just said Blue Magic got rid of water marks off the enamel of his bath and then literally a minute later said he has got a silicone bath?

Well Well, if we didn't know Peter Simon was a pathological bullshitter then here's further proof.

Dirty Peter was selling the Steam Gun with Charlie last night and guess what? He used exactly the same story he used on Sunday evening (see above) but this time it was the STEAM GUN that got rid of the water marks on his Silicone Bath. It was around 10.10pm last night.

Dirty, Dirty Peter.

the trouble with liars is they have to remember wot they've said, ans St.Peter cant remember wot he's said 10 seconds ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back