General ridiculousness thread

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bod is getting as animated as I have ever seen him over the (as was) Xmas wrapping paper which is now just 'Gift Wrap'.

Good grief, dosen't take much to get him excited!

The imbecilic Paul Evers just said you could clean your false teeth in the sonic jewellery cleaner. But even more strangely said you could clean your glasses in it but then added 'well at least the lenses'.

Cretin.

Been watching Price drop today due to the gardening channel....Oops I mean bid, doing...well gardening stuff AGAIN! Sophie's wearing a pair of jeans, that the Rock chick gal wouldn't be seen dead in under normal circumstances - brown with an elasticated waistband at the back. Then out comes model Sarah, hands on hips strutting her stuff....These are so well cut she purrs. So I wonder how she can explain the bundle of fabric that's collected around her middle which tapers nicely into a camel toe you could use to park your bike!

Been watching Price drop today due to the gardening channel....Oops I mean bid, doing...well gardening stuff AGAIN! Sophie's wearing a pair of jeans, that the Rock chick gal wouldn't be seen dead in under normal circumstances - brown with an elasticated waistband at the back. Then out comes model Sarah, hands on hips strutting her stuff....These are so well cut she purrs. So I wonder how she can explain the bundle of fabric that's collected around her middle which tapers nicely into a camel toe you could use to park your bike!

Jenny Topp reckons she wears the elasticated waist jeans.

And Dr Cringles too.

Frumplestiltskin.....LOL!!!! Yup, she could wear a peep hole bra n' crotchless and still look like the vicar's wife!

Frumplestiltskin.....LOL!!!! Yup, she could wear a peep hole bra n' crotchless and still look like the vicar's wife!

Ha Ha, Frumplestiltskin makes Emily Bishop look like Jodie Marsh. Have you noticed they now just seem to say 'Cringles' and no Dr?, I have heard it a few times and Elisa had a big card with just 'Cringles' on it when she was flogging some god awful spoonies.

Has he been struck off?

Ha Ha, Frumplestiltskin makes Emily Bishop look like Jodie Marsh. Have you noticed they now just seem to say 'Cringles' and no Dr?, I have heard it a few times and Elisa had a big card with just 'Cringles' on it when she was flogging some god awful spoonies.

Has he been struck off?

Was he ever struck on?.....I'm guessing "spoonies" are what we call "pasties" down our way....ie shoes that look better in a baker's shop window, well anywhere but your feet quite frankly!
Dr Cringle....Who he? I bet they had a right laugh making that one up....Hey we'll use "Dr" cause it sounds like Dr Scholl and what about Cringle....that sounds pretty orthapaedic!

Yep, I can see it now frumplestiltskin naked in all but a backbrace and a pair of built up shoes modelling for the "Miss Cringle orthapeadic calendar"....January, february, march...well she modelled the whole bally lot cos they could find anyone else who'd be seen dead in the stuff!

Last edited:
Was he ever struck on?.....I'm guessing "spoonies" are what we call "pasties" down our way....ie shoes that look better in a baker's shop window, well anywhere but your feet quite frankly!
Dr Cringle....Who he? I bet they had a right laugh making that one up....Hey we'll use "Dr" cause it sounds like Dr Scholl and what about Cringle....that sounds pretty orthapaedic!

Yep, I can see it now frumplestiltskin naked in all but a backbrace and a pair of built up shoes modelling for the "Miss Cringle orthapeadic calendar"....January, february, march...well she modelled the whole bally lot cos they could find anyone else who'd be seen dead in the stuff!

Ha Ha. Your spoonie understanding is quite correct. Of course Dr Cringles it's a play on Scholl, brand association is what they run their business on.

But i'm very sorry but I simply cannot entertain the notion of Frumpkin in the near buff. I'd be quite happy if she modelled a full body cast though.

I am no footwear expert but I do find it strange that products that are sold in a way to at least hint at some sort of orthopedic benefit are often made from plastic.

I cringe when I see the models wearing them barefoot, their feet must be more sweaty than a weight watcher in a cakeshop.

I haven't seen any Bid today yet. Withdrawal symptoms are just kicking in.

I haven't seen any Bid today yet. Withdrawal symptoms are just kicking in.

Might I suggest you tune in at 6.30pm Pola.

There'll be smut, hysterics, high emotions (particularly if handbags are on the menu) half finished sentences and the most far fetched descriptions you could ever wish for.

Just a normal Dirty Peter shift really.

I've got it on now! :grin:

Smut!

I think he just gave three wrong years for when we held the Olympics. He might repeat them!

I've got it on now! :grin:

Smut!

I think he just gave three wrong years for when we held the Olympics. He might repeat them!

He just said Blue Magic got rid of water marks off the enamel of his bath and then literally a minute later said he has got a silicone bath?

Ha! He did!

I wonder if he has a bet with someone over how many times he can say "not only..."!

Ha! He did!

I wonder if he has a bet with someone over how many times he can say "not only..."!

It's just his reserve phrase to give him a second to think up his next load of bullshit.

Did you hear the crap he came out with for the Belazza pong?

The Dr part of Cringles does indeed appear to have been dropped. Dirty Peter just said 'Dr Cringles shoe' and then corrected himself and said 'the Cringles shoe, sorry'.

I wonder why. Maybe someone complained that they try suggest they are orthopedic?

Yep, watch this space! I reckon someone's complained to the ASA about the "Dr" bit, and they've been made to remove it. I don't know why they don't just call them selves the Shonk channel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back