General ridiculousness thread

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen it all now, they were selling a set of 5 x food bags on Price Drop. It included Ice Cube, Turkey Roasting and Sandwich Bags.

Grim.

For a penny?

No Momma £1, so about £11 all in.

You also got 3 x one use microwave steaming bags and a reusable baking sheet (not silicone, the ones that look like grease proof paper). All readily available in poundstores.

Have you seen the Fat Magnets? Unsurprisingly they didn't really sell and that was 1p! A sheet of Plenty does exactly the same job.

No Momma £1, so about £11 all in.

You also got 3 x one use microwave steaming bags and a reusable baking sheet (not silicone, the ones that look like grease proof paper). All readily available in poundstores.

Have you seen the Fat Magnets? Unsurprisingly they didn't really sell and that was 1p! A sheet of Plenty does exactly the same job.

Good grief, they really are scraping that barrel!

I haven't seen the Fat Magnets. The 1p and £1 deals have really lost any umph they may have had in the beginning :sleepy:

Good grief, they really are scraping that barrel!

I haven't seen the Fat Magnets. The 1p and £1 deals have really lost any umph they may have had in the beginning :sleepy:

If it's £1 or 1p it's going to be the tatt of tatt now. Chris is selling the trumpet knives but they are definitely not 1p or £1 :happy:

Have you seen Peter's friend with Sally? He is a make up artist, strangely he has really similar mannerisms and says very similar things to Peter.

Another clone?

Last edited:
I see him now with a 9ct figaro chain but how can you tell it's a good deal without knowing the weight? I'm amazed people buy without knowing that vital piece of info

£69.97 and he's mentioned 'hallmarked' at least three times

Last edited:
I see him now with a 9ct figaro chain but how can you tell it's a good deal without knowing the weight? I'm amazed people buy without knowing that vital piece of info

Quite, maybe some people don't care about the weight.

Mad.

Same with the Liz Taylor Black Pearls, much cheaper on FD

And they call themselves the biggest discount channel

His finds are becoming a joke if they aren't already.

I cannot believe he is presenting beauty with that ludicrous false tan on, he looks downright silly.

If it's £1 or 1p it's going to be the tatt of tatt now. Chris is selling the trumpet knives but they are definitely not 1p or £1 :happy:

Have you seen Peter's friend with Sally? He is a make up artist, strangely he has really similar mannerisms and says very similar things to Peter.

Another clone?

Ha ha Wirral70, that was Paul from Bobbi Brown you were talking about above :hi:

Ha ha Wirral70, that was Paul from Bobbi Brown you were talking about above :hi:

I hadn't seen him before but thanks to you guys I know who he is now!

Is comparing Bobbi Brown to Smooch a bit like comparing Aston Martin to Vauxhall :happy:

I hadn't seen him before but thanks to you guys I know who he is now!

Is comparing Bobbi Brown to Smooch a bit like comparing Aston Martin to Vauxhall :happy:

Oh yes, good definition. He does make up for all the television stars, and actresses, supposedly, and worked for Bobbi Brown for over twenty years, so smooch is a step down, IMO, and i'm nosey and wonder what happened ??:angel:

Oh yes, good definition. He does make up for all the television stars, and actresses, supposedly, and worked for Bobbi Brown for over twenty years, so smooch is a step down, IMO, and i'm nosey and wonder what happened ??:angel:

Maybe the sheer allure of Bid Shopping and Smooch were simply too hard to turn down?

Maybe he owns Smooch?

Last edited:
Heard so much about Bid so i decided to look and see what it was about, and was gob smacked to see Paul, from
Bobbi Brown demonstrating smoosh. Wonder what went wrong. I might watch it a bit more, it takes some getting
used to, there's a lot of shouting :hi:

You need to watch Lola before she goes off to Australia Barbs - there are some great threads about her and you tube footage. You will not believe it after the ladylike QVC presenters - oh I forgot, there is a suspected pole dancer, and the one with the dodgy twitter past.

I saw a girl today, didn't catch her name, in black and white trousers, selling brushes, and some man
made up in fake tan, and i'm nearly positive he pinched her bottom :clapping:

I saw a girl today, didn't catch her name, in black and white trousers, selling brushes, and some man
made up in fake tan, and i'm nearly positive he pinched her bottom :clapping:

Sparkly, that would be Sally Jacks and Peter Sherlock.

Sadly he looked irradiated. Peter recently had a cosmetic procedure, this is what he looked like before his nip/tuck :grin:

Peter.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back