General ridiculousness thread

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simon Davies is selling the Telescopic Cleaning Brush. Simon says 'sometimes when you have taken your car to the Car Wash and you have the wheels scrubbed, sometimes the wheels end up even dirtier'.

I must be really lucky as that hasn't ever happened to my car.

Last edited:
That was funny, Elisa has put some nail polish on Peter's nails, He just squirted some hand cream at her bust area too accidentally

He said no at first so she said I thought you were dedicated to this channel

Last edited:
Yes, I found that very funny. I don't think the cream was an accident, though! Still, had me laughing out loud!

That was funny, Elisa has put some nail polish on Peter's nails, He just squirted some hand cream at her bust area too accidentally

He said no at first so she said I thought you were dedicated to this channel

It was funny wasn't it? It was also funny when he was showing the bracelet and you could see his nails!

First time in a long time I have laughed along with him rather than tear my hair out! It's a shame really.

It was funny wasn't it? It was also funny when he was showing the bracelet and you could see his nails!

First time in a long time I have laughed along with him rather than tear my hair out! It's a shame really.

I watched a little bit of the Monday Club and I have to say, like you Wirral, I laughed with him for the fist time in a very long time.
He appeared to enjoy himself and I think the fact that he didn't seem to take himself too seriously made him more fun.
Peter has definitely been more watchable over the last few days IMO. I think there has been a small change for the better so I hope it continues. He can do it, he was relaxed and fun today and still managed to convey information about the products and sell them.

When did he start doing his monologue? Why can't he relate it to what he is selling that night? It could be really clever comedy rather than bizarre smut. Not even funny smut.

PJ

Wow apparently according to Mike you don't need a garden for a hanging basket. Apparently you can just hang them on a wall. Wow who would thunk it.

PJ

Wow apparently according to Mike you don't need a garden for a hanging basket. Apparently you can just hang them on a wall. Wow who would thunk it.

PJ

that made me smile too PJ
however, for those who are still unclear, the clue is in their name - hanging baskets
I know, radical innit?! :confused:

PJ

No!!! Who would have thought it? Glad he suggested that

peter sherlock is now air on with carolyn with brittany spears fragrance

hit me baby one more time is in his top ten of all time singles

quite a turnaround from the man who does not like celebrity perfumes

I had one of Brittany's smellies a couple of years ago and it was rubbish, hardly smelt of anything, so I hope they've improved.

I can imagine Peter singing that song on a good night out :smirk:

These salesmen tell you what they are paid to tell you newtobid... That is, all of them except Peter Simon. God alone knows what he is saying half the time

Apparantly Peter can't believe they managed to get Cocoribbon in. Erm aren't you meant to be the main frangance buyer?

PJ

thanks again hillary

jeeks

Anytime sweetie, my only aim is to please. I'm going to an antique jewellery auction this afternoon I'll keep me eyes open for past jewellery sold on situps, bound to sell, bound to.

Apparantly Peter can't believe they managed to get Cocoribbon in. Erm aren't you meant to be the main frangance buyer?

PJ

I had a quick look for Cocoribbon EDT but couldn't find it anywhere other than on Bid or PD. Just wanted to get a price comparison.

I had a quick look for Cocoribbon EDT but couldn't find it anywhere other than on Bid or PD. Just wanted to get a price comparison.

And I am sure it was on bid before despite what Sherlock claimed and sold by him.

PJ.

James Russell was selling the Brittany Spears the other night and kicked off with a totally fictitious story about how he had bought it for his wife 'cos she's a fan and they were both knocked out with how good it was.
He invents a little personal story to associate and identify himself with many of the products he presents-watch out for them!

Yes, James claims to own just about everything he sells :wonder:

Could have sworn the lift and move nearly came off when Mike moved it. Strangely they cut to a VT then it was magically better when it cut back to live.

PJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back