General ridiculousness thread

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it could have been Momma, nevertheless normal service was resumed on Tuesday and quite right too. Bod never used to change outfits as far as I can recall.

Chris Birkett has a 'Pick of The Week' at 5pm and guess what? it's a stand mixer. Let's hope he's more successful this time :grin:

Not THE stand mixer? :wonder:

I think it's the smaller one Momma. Maybe he can manage to handle this one, what with being a Chef and all that :grin:

Watching the compact mixer, Birkett is making it sound as he has designed it

Don't know if it's less noisy though as typically it's not plugged in

£29.97+ is a fantastic price!

Last edited:
Watching the compact mixer, Birkett is making it sound as he has designed it

Don't know if it's less noisy though as typically it's not plugged in

£29.97+ is a fantastic price!

It's certainly the cheapest stand mixer I have ever seen, possibly worth a punt.

It's certainly the cheapest stand mixer I have ever seen, possibly worth a punt.

been watching price all day

75% of the items have been cheapest i have ever seen and some by a long way

and nearly everything has sold out

they have really upped there game this last week on price drop re prices and products

been watching price all day

75% of the items have been cheapest i have ever seen and some by a long way

and nearly everything has sold out

they have really upped there game this last week on price drop re prices and products

They're still doing utterly pointless non stop drops though. Birkett is selling the egg cookers, i'm sure you can guess what price they dropped to?

But maybe they have almost reached saturation point with them now though, he had 89 left from a quantity of 124.

As much as I like Sally I have to say she is doing some serious BS'ing this afternoon. Oohing and cooing, not to mention screaming over a Rosa Benini sack that no doubt she wouldn't be seen dead with.

Last edited:
They're still doing utterly pointless non stop drops though. Birkett is selling the egg cookers, i'm sure you can guess what price they dropped to?

But maybe they have almost reached saturation point with them now though, he had 89 left from a quantity of 124.

I've never seen a live demo of those egg cookers, ever, and they have been on a thousand times. I've seen the VT of course but if they only take 30 seconds to cook, why don't they demo them live?

I would love a quick boiled egg solution but apparently nothing works as good as the usual method of boiling them in water.

I've never seen a live demo of those egg cookers, ever, and they have been on a thousand times. I've seen the VT of course but if they only take 30 seconds to cook, why don't they demo them live?

I would love a quick boiled egg solution but apparently nothing works as good as the usual method of boiling them in water.

Indeed Momma. The day I see Delia or Nigella advocating the use of a Microwave Egg Cooker (as we know they both love effective shortcuts) i'll start believing they actually might work.

But until then..............

WARNING! - Mr James has Tanzanite One coming up, I hope not but this could be where his good work falls down. It's fair to say some of his worst past BS'ing has been with this particular line. I'm sure he will be good though.

Last edited:
Indeed Momma. The day I see Delia or Nigella advocating the use of a Microwave Egg Cooker (as we know they both love effective shortcuts) i'll start believing they actually might work.

WARNING! - Mr James has Tanzanite One coming up, I hope not but this could be where his good work falls down. It's fair to say some of his worst past BS'ing has been with this particular line. I'm sure he will be good though.

But Mark Ryes is on PD with a Priced to Clear May Madness load of goodies, including the egg boilers and ID stamps :sleepy:

James it is then

But Mark Ryes is on PD with a Priced to Clear May Madness load of goodies, including the egg boilers and ID stamps :sleepy:

James it is then

Runt of The Litter Ryes also leaked that a special June sale starts tomorrow, what a surprise. James is selling an electric razor which he says he really wants. Don't forget that James usually says he wet shaves and that he barely ever buys blades now after discovering RazorPit. I wonder if that will still stand tonight?

Rezi had to double check the price of the Egg Cookers. They are going for £1 :giggle:

Last edited:
Peter Simon must stop with vulgar jokes.Enough bidtv.
And Helen bates can work on her own, same with peter.
They two get to cocky when they work together.

Peter Simon must stop with vulgar jokes.Enough bidtv.
And Helen bates can work on her own, same with peter.
They two get to cocky when they work together.

I didn't watch any of his show last night but when the two of them have been on together in the past there has been something decidedly grubby about them. That's how he earned the title of 'Dirty Peter'.

Very smutty indeed.

Once, in a moment of madness I bought one of these for 50p from a white elephant stall at our village fete.... It took forever to clean the blasted microwave oven after it.

Momma think yourself lucky. I saw Paul Evers do live demo of them last weekend. The best way to describe the results is an inedible mess.
He cooked one that was runny and when I say runny I mean the white was still runny :puke: then he cooked one that was firm and when I say firm I mean you could have put it around your wheels and driven on it! He served them on some toast that had been cooked many hours before, it was a car crash on a plate.........then he ate it!

Momma think yourself lucky. I saw Paul Evers do live demo of them last weekend. The best way to describe the results is an inedible mess.
He cooked one that was runny and when I say runny I mean the white was still runny :puke: then he cooked one that was firm and when I say firm I mean you could have put it around your wheels and driven on it! He served them on some toast that had been cooked many hours before, it was a car crash on a plate.........then he ate it!

OMG :puke:

Don't tell me they flew out deedee

James just made a point of saying when the current set of 'free credit' will be valid from, he even said 'there's no point getting it if you don't know when to spend it'.

Sadly he got the dates wrong (he said 6-24 June but it's actually 13-24 June) but at least he tried.

James just made a point of saying when the current set of 'free credit' will be valid from, he even said 'there's no point getting it if you don't know when to spend it'.

Sadly he got the dates wrong (he said 6-24 June but it's actually 13-24 June) but at least he tried.

How about this one........

JACKPOT JUNE - Price Drop TV - Prize Draw - Terms and Conditions

When you make six valid purchases or more price drop TV shopping channel or on the auctions deals on www.pricedrop.tv between the following hours on 01/06/13 7:45 – 1/07/13 01:30 (inclusive) you will be entered into a prize draw for a chance to win £6,000.

How about this one........

JACKPOT JUNE - Price Drop TV - Prize Draw - Terms and Conditions

When you make six valid purchases or more price drop TV shopping channel or on the auctions deals on www.pricedrop.tv between the following hours on 01/06/13 7:45 – 1/07/13 01:30 (inclusive) you will be entered into a prize draw for a chance to win £6,000.

So nobody will be winning that then Momma.

Except maybe the presenters, they easily make 6 purchases a month. Maybe 6 a day.

I've seen him mentioning it lots today, He also said "I want you to be able to spend it"

owwwww and offering free p&p on some Begonias, they are spoiling us today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back