General ridiculousness thread

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's moved onto gardening with Ange now and there's no P&P on any of the items

Well you still have £7.99 staring at me on the graphics!

Edit: they've got 'trouble with the graphics' :rolleyes:

I like it when she said she would choose this watch over an Easter Egg as a present, what a fibber!!:grin:

angela must be getting tired now

heading for a 24 hour shift

enthusiasm not waning yet

heressssss PETER

Yes, she doesn't like chocolate much apparently :rolleyes:

Also, Guy said earlier that the Sexxy Shoo perfume would be much nicer than an Easter Egg

It's Easter!! Eggs is what you get!!

Sexxy? Bet it smells more like old tramps' boots :puke:

If ever there was a case where people buy it for the bottle, not the stink, then I think this is it

Really? I suppose so if you consider yourself or the women in your life to be cheap and tarty looking, I guess. :wait:

Carolyn has a very bold look today. Striking indeed, just like Anne Diamond on TV-am in 1986.

Check out her shoes, they're like a pair of 1930's spats.

And you won't be surprised to hear this but Ideal World are selling almost identical hanging baskets for basically half the price. Bid are doing 2 x 15" for £9.99 + £7.99, IW are doing 4 x 14" for 12.99 + £4.99.

http://www.idealworld.tv/Set_of_four_14-Inch_Easy_Fill_Hanging_Baskets_271439.aspx?fh_location=//idealworld/en_GB/$s=hanging%20baskets

http://store.bid.tv/bidtv/2PK-Easy-Fill-Hanging-Baskets--15---With--Gates--to-Create-a-Full-Floral-Hanging-Display/HG127623/ProductDetail.raction

They also had an offer yesterday on Compost that you only pay P+P on your first bag, £12.99 + £6.99 P+P but I don't know how long the offer lasts. Bid charge £9.99 + £9.99 P+P on each bag.

Last edited:
I heard Caroline say "I forgot to put my web bid on". Again. She says it every time she's on! She's so forgetful! :giggle:

People must be looking at her spats instead of the product. They only sold 3 of the Hanging Basket Watering Lance in three minutes.

She's certainly eye catching today Momma.

She has a unique look, that's for sure.

Steve McDonald can fold napkins into fancy shapes.

Should come in handy in his next job.

Wasn't Steve Mcdonald Freddie Starr's warm up man - I read it somewhere don't know if it's true. I think Steve could easily do stand up comedy or quiz show presenter, he's far too good for sit up.

Support your fellow scousers:clapping:

I'm not a scouser, I don't believe he is either (I think he's from Wirral too).

I just cannot take to him, he's like a northern version of Mike Mason.

He just comes across as a really shifty salesman to me, he wouldn't look out of place flogging tatt from a battered suitcase!

Last edited:
What on earth has LOLA got on tonight? She looks like Max Wall!

Wall.jpg

Peter Sherlock is selling a Bellagio Perfume Gift Set (yes, you know the brand) and a part of his sales pitch is the bottle, he said 'does this look like it cost you £15.95 plus P+P or does it look like it cost you a heck of a lot more'.

Then on the next fragrance (Bellazza, yes you know that brand too and surprise, surprise he said it's the first time it's been on TV anywhere in the world) he said that anyone who buys stuff because it's 'quite nice' is a fool.

Well then you must be an absolute moron to spend £24 on a bottle of unknown stink because of the bottle looks expensive (it didn't in my opinion, it looked pretty garish).

bellagio.jpg

Last edited:
I give up with Perfume Peter. For one thing, I wouldn't buy any without smelling it first. He says things like 'this is Last Tango in Paris...........this is red lips and boufant hair..........this is blah blah'. What the heck is that all about?

Much as he can't be bothered to answer your question on here Wirral, I can't be bothered to watch him anymore.

I give up with Perfume Peter. For one thing, I wouldn't buy any without smelling it first. He says things like 'this is Last Tango in Paris...........this is red lips and boufant hair..........this is blah blah'. What the heck is that all about?

Much as he can't be bothered to answer your question on here Wirral, I can't be bothered to watch him anymore.

And there lies the problem with totally unknown brands Momma. I guess if you fancy a punt some might be worth a go, I think i'd rather do the lottery.

He does say some strange things for a fragrance expert but I accept selling it on TV must be difficult, especially when it's a no name. A nice enough guy but i'm afraid I have switched off too Momma, if I want Yacht Man Blue i'll nip down to Birkenhead TJ's and pick some up for a fiver, at least I can test it there and it won't cost me £20 all in like on Bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back