Gender fluid

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's ok. Thanks. I looked it up and quite like the definition so I hope I am 'woke'. I've seen it used in a derogatory way so wanted to understand what it actually means.

Woke was officially added into the Oxford English Dictionary as an adjective in June 2017.

The dictionary defines it as “originally: well-informed, up-to-date. Now chiefly: alert to racial or social discrimination and injustice”.

The Urban Dictionary, which published its original definition two years prior to the official dictionary, defines it as “being woke means being aware… knowing what’s going on in the community (related to racism and social injustice)”.

In other words, it means to be awake to sensitive social issues, such as racism.
I am definitely woke based on this and proud to be so 😀. Wish people wouldn’t use it as a derogatory term

Yes, but even Hermaphrodites have only two forms of identity - there isn't this perceived pick-n-mix - pays yer money takes your choice, that is being foisted upon us now.

One little word - foisted.

Do what you like but stop forcing your beliefs on others, especially if it means they have to lose something in return.

I don't think he had a beard like in the link above, but possibly some stubble, I didn't really notice, something else was distracting me lol
But that was the top, product and Tommy Cross.
Now is Joe Smith son of Grumpy Gardner the guy you were thinking of?
Hope we are sorted as running out of gardening guys 😂😂😂

I was distracted by a stray nipple
On the show when Flinty half exposed herself she was sitting next to Michael Perry aka Mr Plant Geek & Tommy Cross was demonstrating the multi tool gadget. Both men have beards & also pose 'au naturel' in what they think are arty shots.

Lili Ilse Elvenes (born Einar Magnus Andreas Wegener.

If you have ever seen the film the Danish Girl is the fluffed over story of how he had a sex change. I watched a documentary about the surgeon who did the operations, he started doing plastic surgery on WW1 soldiers disfigured. He is seen as the pioneer of plastic surgery, sorry forget his name.

Lili/Einar had successful surgeries until decided to get a womb transplanted as they wanted to have a child. It was the first womb transplant, and they died of infection when their body rejected it.

So if people really want to be gender fluid, then remove their sexual and reproductive organs, then they will truly be gender fluid.

Meeting up with a friend back in June, we were sitting outside a café chatting and I spotted a girl waiting for someone, and she had her ears pointed to look like an elf. I thought, oh, that must have been painful to do.

On the show when Flinty half exposed herself she was sitting next to Michael Perry aka Mr Plant Geek & Tommy Cross was demonstrating the multi tool gadget. Both men have beards & also pose 'au naturel' in what they think are arty shots.
Thanks for the info. I thought the demonstrator was MP as he was the main person in the presentation.

I think I posted somewhere asking who the man with the black beard was, who was sitting down doing nothing; I actually called him supernumerary. I never dreamt it was "his show", which is why I assumed TC was MP.

Latest posts

Back