Gatineau TSV - 01/03/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gatineau TSV 01/03/09

Well I'm very proud of myself for being well behaved and not buying this. To fully persuade myself I went and sorted through my reserve stocks :D

Likewise, that always works a treat in stopping me buying what I want but don't need!

Rosey, I'd be very interested to see what you think of the lip cream when you start using it. I was tempted by this item but resisted as I already have most of the other items in the TSV.

No problem Topaz - I will post a review on here when i get it and have tried it.:TEA:

Still showing at TSV price if anyone wants it

Gatineau 5 Piece Anti-Ageing Collection

Special Price
£39.97

QVC Price
£47.00

Item Number

Availability
In stock

UK P&P
£3.95

Look after your skin with this collection of best-selling beauty products and a brand-new item from Gatineau. This five-piece set contains Gatineau favourites Firming Throat Gel (50ml - full size) and Melatogenine Futur Plus Advanced Anti-Ageing Day and Night Cream (30ml), as well as Anti-Ageing Gommage (30ml), Melatogenine Futur Plus Anti-Wrinkle Radiance Mask (30ml), and a brand-new, full-sized DefiLift 3D Perfect Design Lip Care with VoluLift (10ml) to plump up your lips. This comprehensive Gatineau beauty collection is a fantastic skincare regime.

Mines arrived today, was quite surprised how small the box was for once. Usually QVC parcels are delivered by the Post Van, but the walking postman knocked on the door today.

Good spot Bluebell.

Lol you think they didn't sell as many as hoped :)

I think they sold a fair bit (over 14000 the last time I heard) considering the credit crunch and compared to the Loccitane TSV

Mines arrived today, was quite surprised how small the box was for once. Usually QVC parcels are delivered by the Post Van, but the walking postman knocked on the door today.

My walking postmas has just been so it doesnt look like I will get mine today :(
I noticed p&p was cheaper than the normal beauty TSV so thought it might be a small package.

Really pleased to say I received my tsv today too,in fact my last few qvc deliveries have arrived well within a week:35:

Tried the lip stuff straight away(having a very slothful day today lol) and my lips felt quite warm,maybe this is the tingling,and whilst it didn't give me a pair of Angelina Jolie's there was some noticable bit of extra pout........rather surprised and rather pleased I have to say.:1:

SWEETPEA..........me too.........had to dash out this morning & didnt think the boxes were the TSV...........opened it when ive just got in & it smells nice [ hate gloopy lippy stuff ] & took a while to work then remembered i still had a thick layer of phil melon daq on so ...........so far 10/10 for the lip stuff.........rest is boring but NEEDED

Thanks BB. I've never ordered from them before. Do you know what they are like.

Brilliant in my experience. there's cashback through quidco (6 to 7%) and they do their own loyalty points too.

I placed an order at about 3 ish this afternoon and it's been depatched already. HTH!!

Brilliant in my experience. there's cashback through quidco (6 to 7%) and they do their own loyalty points too.

I placed an order at about 3 ish this afternoon and it's been depatched already. HTH!!

That's really good BB. I'm running low on Floracil and it's out of stock at QVC, so I might give them a go.

How long is delivery normally ?

Thanks,

T x

That's really good BB. I'm running low on Floracil and it's out of stock at QVC, so I might give them a go.

How long is delivery normally ?

Thanks,

T x

I think they send first class. I'm sure it said 1-3 days after sending so I'm expecting mine Friday. They do do a guaranteed next day but it is £3.00 extra.

I think Salonskincare are charging p&p now, but i'm sure that it is still a good deal and they are very reliable. I order quite a lot of stuff from them.

Hi T. I'm okay, thanks. 1st treatment out of the way yesterday.
Hope things are alright with you. Lots of love, Yolanda xxxxx

I ordered this it arrived yesterday, I am not normally a Gatineau user I use Elemis and origins but fancied the throat gel and the lip product. Not at all sure about it smells lovely I tried the Gommage and the mask last night but the lip product certainly doesn't make my lips "tingle" as they said in fact if anything it dries them out and I am a bit disappointed with the throat gel as well I don't feel any tightening effect it just feels like any other throat cream maybe I am expecting too much.

Latest posts

Back