Gatineau TSV 01/01/2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm quite please it's been repeated. I couldn't afford it last time and like the gommage and lip treatment. So Ive ordered AD

I got some Gatineau today, but from Beauty Expert not QVC. Much better value and free p&p.

AY was saying that only QVC has such good prices on Gatineau because they buy so much. Andrew agreed and said that is a huge bugbear at the meetings all the stockists have every year. Surely this claim must be false if it is possible to get better value and better prices elsewhere, with free p&p?

I'm quite please it's been repeated. I couldn't afford it last time and like the gommage and lip treatment. So Ive ordered AD

Im really pleased for you Racy1975, I was hoping there would be someone in your position. I too like the gommage and lip treatment but I ordered the TSV last time and still have products I havent opened yet.

Flicked over during the evening show. Florial was £25+ and then the shipping. Salonskincare have that size at £19, it used to be £14.

Andrew and AY telling lies! As usual may I add about products where available and prices.

Latest posts

Back