Free P&P ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tinkerbelle

Registered Shopper
... on all items on Home Day. Will you be more likely to purchase?!

Won't make any difference to me as I rarely buy any of the brands on air today. But it certainly won't make me more inclined to buy.

... on all items on Home Day. Will you be more likely to purchase?!

Won't make any difference to me as I rarely buy any of the brands on air today. But it certainly won't make me more inclined to buy.

I will be more likely to buy, yes - I'm looking for some more Cook's Essentials & Prepology stuff!

No,not really but I would imagine a few peeps will buy if there's no p and p charges,its not very often you see that on QVC

I'm always after a new Kuhn Rikon gadet or two and was just thinking about their kitchen scissors yesterday. I see they are on air today, no P&P plus EP so I'm buying those.

On a free p and p day they really bang on and on about the 'huge savings' you're making by not paying the p and p. Says it all.

I doubt I'll be tempted free P&P or not.

I'm not a fan of these themed days at all and will probably only tune into Q when the adverts on other channels really tick me off.

The quote makes me think of last Halloween - OH spent days sneaking up on the cats with his werewolf mask on, it freaked them out so badly they fell off their scratching post at first. After two days of this they got so bored of him pouncing on them they started considering the werewolf part of the family....

I would be tempted to get an extra set of Northern Nights bedding as there's no p&p. The TSV is lovely but sadly I don't get paid til Friday:sad:

I probably would have been tempted by free P&P had there been a tiffany lamp show.Really disappointed the brand isn't on,on "home day":down:

I went for some easiyo and fruit squirts so yes free p&p lured me to QVC for my purchase instead of looking elsewhere!

I probably would have been tempted by free P&P had there been a tiffany lamp show.Really disappointed the brand isn't on,on "home day":down:

Hi Rainbowdottie, wrt to Tiffany lamps......if you take a look at Page 1 of 3 on the QVC homepage and click on 'plus additional web offers' followed by 'Web Only Offers ' on the Home Day page it will take you to several pages more of free P& P offers for today. There are a number of Tiffany items scattered throughout, particularly on page 5.

Hope you can find them...good luck! :happy:

PS Have done a shortcut for you....just click on page 5 above.

How come they can do free p&p for home day but not beauty day?? :doh:

Now that might tempt me to buy!

I just watched Kim Woodburn basically saying to Dale that it was a good job that there was free P&P as postage is extortionate! Blimey I wonder if they will let her on again!

Latest posts

Back