Free Delivery all day Sunday 22 September

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’ve tried the L’Occitane soaps but I found after using them for a day I could no longer smell any fragrance whatsoever. First time I thought I’d just received a duff batch. Had a couple in a TSV and they were exactly the same. Although I kept them in a soap rack drainer they still went gunky after about a week and they smelt like the old school soap from back in the 1950s. I ended up using them for a week, let them dry out, and shoved them in a cupboard for around 6 months. By then they were solid and cracked but still no smell. Ended up using them for handwashing my tights!

I wasn't going to buy anything at all and then Ken from Plants2Gardens came on and smooched me into buying a couple of rose bushes on advanced order. That man could sell me weeds. I must stop watching him, but he's so nice and I always spend money. I'm getting as bad as Mr CC compulsively watching Miss Julie stiff dresses :oops:

CC

free postage dont bother me as its usually all included in the price anyway
Not if it's being sold at the normal price, and then has free postage
The 3 items I bought with free PP yesterday all now have £3-95 PP, so that's a saving of £11-85, virtually the cost of the items (£12). And they were all items I had wanted before, but hadn't bought because of the PP.

Kipling bags weren’t selling out
MF said Alabaster colour ( what is that anyway ? 😂) was limited stock but it wasn’t that popular even with free postage as it was still available when I checked ..

I had a set of 8 Loccitane soaps on waitlist.
Got bored of waiting so cancelled, a similar set ordered yesterday had 10 for less than 2 quid more so for me it was something I wanted but turned out better value anyway.

I’ve got so many advanced orders on my account cancelled this last few months I’m surprised I’m not blacklisted. 😬

Strato, another torch? Are you going for the world record? :D
Actually, although it's from the torch website, my main purchase was actually a cube puzzle as they do novelty items from time to time during their monthly sales, plus a FREE rechargeable keyring torch worth £20, and my whole order was only £15 inc PP as I won a £5 voucher!

BUT I did buy a torch from QVC but don't tell anyone.

I bought a (hopefully) lovely bust of a lady which is a planter. Wanted it for ages but stayed strong as it was originally £45, then it came down to £31.44 but had a fiver p&p so saved that as well.
I think I saw that on one of the garden shows and although at the time I didn't fancy it (sorry!), when I saw a photo of it planted up in someone's garden it looked really nice. Looks like you got a good bargain.

CC

I think I saw that on one of the garden shows and although at the time I didn't fancy it (sorry!), when I saw a photo of it planted up in someone's garden it looked really nice. Looks like you got a good bargain.

CC
There are a couple of versions, the one I preferred was mainly white with only a hint of colour. I got a similar one from Gemporia a couple of years ago. This one looks bigger and was cheaper!

DISAPPOINTED

I have been away so am only just opening my free PP items. The first was a pair of LnL 2.1 litre fridge jugs - - -

Being LnL I assumed they would be airtight and watertight, but not so!

The pouring lip is ALWAYS uncovered and open, so the milk would absorb any smells in the fridge, and also, go sour quicker.

They do fit in my fridge door though :)

Will not be sending them back though, I will use them anyway, and a good price (£10-95) with the free PP.

I will rewatch the demo now to see what they said.

Just started to watch, and BA said almost immediately "They've got that really nice tight seal".

That to my mind definitely mislead me.

Last edited:
DISAPPOINTED

I have been away so am only just opening my free PP items. The first was a pair of LnL 2.1 litre fridge jugs - - -

Being LnL I assumed they would be airtight and watertight, but not so!

The pouring lip is ALWAYS uncovered and open, so the milk would absorb any smells in the fridge, and also, go sour quicker.

They do fit in my fridge door though :)

Will not be sending them back though, I will use them anyway, and a good price (£10-95) with the free PP.

I will rewatch the demo now to see what they said.

Just started to watch, and BA said almost immediately "They've got that really nice tight seal".

That to my mind definitely mislead me.
There seems to be a lot of misinformation being given out at the moment by QVC presenters and BAs.

Latest posts

Back