Free Delivery all day Sunday 22 September

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’ve tried the L’Occitane soaps but I found after using them for a day I could no longer smell any fragrance whatsoever. First time I thought I’d just received a duff batch. Had a couple in a TSV and they were exactly the same. Although I kept them in a soap rack drainer they still went gunky after about a week and they smelt like the old school soap from back in the 1950s. I ended up using them for a week, let them dry out, and shoved them in a cupboard for around 6 months. By then they were solid and cracked but still no smell. Ended up using them for handwashing my tights!

I wasn't going to buy anything at all and then Ken from Plants2Gardens came on and smooched me into buying a couple of rose bushes on advanced order. That man could sell me weeds. I must stop watching him, but he's so nice and I always spend money. I'm getting as bad as Mr CC compulsively watching Miss Julie stiff dresses :oops:

CC

free postage dont bother me as its usually all included in the price anyway
Not if it's being sold at the normal price, and then has free postage
The 3 items I bought with free PP yesterday all now have £3-95 PP, so that's a saving of £11-85, virtually the cost of the items (£12). And they were all items I had wanted before, but hadn't bought because of the PP.

Kipling bags weren’t selling out
MF said Alabaster colour ( what is that anyway ? 😂) was limited stock but it wasn’t that popular even with free postage as it was still available when I checked ..

I had a set of 8 Loccitane soaps on waitlist.
Got bored of waiting so cancelled, a similar set ordered yesterday had 10 for less than 2 quid more so for me it was something I wanted but turned out better value anyway.

I’ve got so many advanced orders on my account cancelled this last few months I’m surprised I’m not blacklisted. 😬

Strato, another torch? Are you going for the world record? :D
Actually, although it's from the torch website, my main purchase was actually a cube puzzle as they do novelty items from time to time during their monthly sales, plus a FREE rechargeable keyring torch worth £20, and my whole order was only £15 inc PP as I won a £5 voucher!

BUT I did buy a torch from QVC but don't tell anyone.

Latest posts

Back