Favourite Skincare/Beauty ranges

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Favourite skincare/beauty range

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yazrose

Registered Shopper
What is your favourite skincare range or beauty range?

Sorry if I have missed any out.

I didn't read the multiple choice bit (Doh!) So I have onlyu voted for A'kin - but I would have added Bobbi Brown and Mally if I wasn't such a technically challenged female woman. :rolleyes::confused:

Spoilt with the lovely skincare ranges at QVC

I love bits from different ranges. I love the tri-enzyme range from Elemis
but love stuff from Philosophy to. Smashbox do fab cosmetics but I
do love Laura Gellers eyerimz. I could not be without Smashbox Halo powder
in the winter and my BE medium beige in the summer.
I would imagine we are probably all a bit like that anyway.
I will give QVC their due in that they do offer us a fab broad range of quality skincare and cosmetic ranges.

I also use bits from different ranges.
I can't be without decleor aromessence, Elemis PCMC and the complete monoi range, Clientele neck cream, LE Toner and eye creams. L'occitane and Philosophy showergels and bodylotions and Ojon tawaka
Make up wise, love SB halo, Clientele sheer warmth, Bobbi Brown ES and pot rouge, benefit concealer and eyebright pencil, YSL foundation.....
Hmmmm, does this makes me a tart lol

I also use bits from different ranges.
I can't be without decleor aromessence, Elemis PCMC and the complete monoi range, Clientele neck cream, LE Toner and eye creams. L'occitane and Philosophy showergels and bodylotions and Ojon tawaka
Make up wise, love SB halo, Clientele sheer warmth, Bobbi Brown ES and pot rouge, benefit concealer and eyebright pencil, YSL foundation.....
Hmmmm, does this makes me a tart lol

Yep, as opposed to a f.a.r.t. ;)

I've voted for OPI as my overall favourite because that is the one brand that I tend to stick with for nail colour. As others have said, I tend to dip in and out of other ranges. I love Elemis PCMC and Decleor Aromessence and their clay mask. Like Philosophy shower gels but am getting the Balance Me kit for Christmas to give this a try. x

I love LE for cleanser and moisturise and facial oil. L'occitane for shower products, LG for make-up (love BnB in particular) and Bobbi Brown eye liner. Loved MP eye brow pencil. Wish Stacey would bring MP back, as YBF jsut does not compare.

May try A'kin rosehip oil. The reviews for that are fabulous. Any opinions on how this compares to superskin concentrate or AD skin synergies?

I've voted for OPI as my overall favourite because that is the one brand that I tend to stick with for nail colour. As others have said, I tend to dip in and out of other ranges. I love Elemis PCMC and Decleor Aromessence and their clay mask. Like Philosophy shower gels but am getting the Balance Me kit for Christmas to give this a try. x

Another pressie from Mr Valm?

I love LE for cleanser and moisturise and facial oil. L'occitane for shower products, LG for make-up (love BnB in particular) and Bobbi Brown eye liner. Loved MP eye brow pencil. Wish Stacey would bring MP back, as YBF jsut does not compare.

May try A'kin rosehip oil. The reviews for that are fabulous. Any opinions on how this compares to superskin concentrate or AD skin synergies?

I can't use Superskin Concentrate unfortunately it makes my face and neck go red, rough and dry. I had to see the doc after just one application. (Decleor Oils are the same on me - but less severe than the SSC.

I am fine with Rosehip Oil from A'kin though. In fact my skin loves it. I'm using Cellular Radiance Oil at the moment, and if anything I prefer it. My skin's really lovely at the moment. (if I do say so my blummen self! :D)

I can't use Superskin Concentrate unfortunately it makes my face and neck go red, rough and dry. I had to see the doc after just one application. (Decleor Oils are the same on me - but less severe than the SSC.

I am fine with Rosehip Oil from A'kin though. In fact my skin loves it. I'm using Cellular Radiance Oil at the moment, and if anything I prefer it. My skin's really lovely at the moment. (if I do say so my blummen self! :D)

I've been using the Cellular Radiance Oil too Love A'kin & its made my skin so soft.. I got a little bottle in with a gift set & I love it, had never used an oil before..
And why shouldn't you say that your skin is looking luverly :)

Another pressie from Mr Valm?

Yes, it's funny how I've worked hard farting all year to work my way though my stockpile - which re: shower gels I have done (am down to the last two items) and he is building a new stockpile up for me! Is wonderful x

I've been using the Cellular Radiance Oil too Love A'kin & its made my skin so soft.. I got a little bottle in with a gift set & I love it, had never used an oil before..
And why shouldn't you say that your skin is looking luverly :)

I'm glad you like it too Daisy - and that it's making your skin lovely as well! :)

I think - with my couple of products from A'kin and my Tresonic - I may finally have got my skin sorted!

There are still a few tubes of face masks to be used up but I'm almost too scared to use them in case they upset something! :eek::D I bought a starter set of Mir skincare at least six weeks ago and I haven't even touched it for fear of setting something off!

Latest posts

Back