• OPI

Votes: 34 59.6%
  • Nails Inc

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other

Votes: 8 14.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have naturally strong and long nails. They grow really quickly, so within a day or two, I have a nail line showing again. I like OPI as its easy to put on and easy to take off. I've way too many bottles in various colours, yet I only really wear the same one or two shades. I've just bought my first Nails Inc and also have the base and fast drying top coat on the way from QVC.

MaryA

I used OPI mostly but when I have a manicure I like Jessica which I havent been able to get in any shops. QVC used to do a brand called ZOYA which I think was superb but they stopped doing it a long time ao and never seen it anywhere else.

It has to be OPI.
I have tried Nails inc. but don't like the way it goes on.
The best Top Coat ever is Sally Hansen Mega Shine. Goes on thick, dries really quick and does what it says on the bottle. Mega shine!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(I used OPI mostly but when I have a manicure I like Jessica which I havent been able to get in any shops. QVC used to do a brand called ZOYA which I think was superb but they stopped doing it a long time ao and never seen it anywhere else)

Zoya - I think was supernail or something like that with that blonde lady (Caroline??) went to Ideal World now I can't find anywhere. The blue handcream was the best I have ever used, sank in well and smelled lovely. They also did a blue cuticle lotion which didn't leave your fingers all oily.

Nailtek II Foundation for peeling flakey nails & ideal base coat (use 2 coats if putting on dark polish, removes live a dream & no staining).

China Glaze - beautiful autumn collection.

Nailtek II Intensive Therapy as a Topcoat.

My nails have never been as strong or long.

Latest posts

Back