Facebook

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hmmm, wonder who the tell tale is??????
I don't think anyone on here would tell, it looks like its quoted word by word what Burly said on here. I'd say its one of the
lurkers from Facebook who come over here to be nosey. And probably enjoy it. Is there no way, we can stop people lurking,
i get it that some people take a while to join , but there's 470 onwards of lurkers and they all aren't shy. Spying more like to
report back to QVC. See they even mentioned Graham. Oh they make my blood boil. Get a life Facebookers spyers. Rant over

I don't think anyone on here would tell, it looks like its quoted word by word what Burly said on here. I'd say its one of the
lurkers from Facebook who come over here to be nosey. And probably enjoy it. Is there no way, we can stop people lurking,
i get it that some people take a while to join ,but there's 470 onwards of lurkers and they all aren't shy. Spying more like to
report back to QVC. See they even mentioned Graham. Oh they make my blood boil. Get a life Facebookers spyers. Rant over

I bet plenty from QVC lurk on here just to see what we're up to! :mysmilie_849: The ones that get on my wick are the ones that are happy to come on here to make use of the advanced TSV details etc then go back to Facebook and really slate this site. :up: I see we've got lots of new members.:up:

Keep up the good work on their site.:mysmilie_61:

Yes, CT as usual refuses to name st.com, but is happy to come on here and then rush on FB and give details about TSVs. We are usually "that awful site or a forum." L'Occitane one is the latest. I said st.com always have the details of all TSVs early.

Yes, CT as usual refuses to name st.com, but is happy to come on here and then rush on FB and give details about TSVs. We are usually "that awful site or a forum." L'Occitane one is the latest. I said st.com always have the details of all TSVs early.

Who is CT?

I can't even find it to make a link never mind a sticky!

same here. i 'liked' the page yet if i search 'hot cakes and eek' it comes up as nothing found.

there are so many pages for qvc on there - why? which is the one the spies post on?

They're just the initials of a woman on FB who posts the TSV details there. On her last one she said that "someone from a shopping forum" had e-mailed her the l'occitane info.

gasp! we have a mole?? :tongue:

They're just the initials of a woman on FB who posts the TSV details there. On her last one she said that "someone from a shopping forum" had e-mailed her the l'occitane info.

Is it the one that used to post on here? Then was quite rude about Graham and this forum during a war of words regarding Keeley.

There were a few lol
I just followed Sazza's link ..... and there was a post by a CT!

Oh Thanks. Yes that's the one I was thinking of. Slates this site but obviously visits us. Puts TSV details up then takes the credit for 'finding' them.

Latest posts

Back