Facebook

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

For those who don't know why the group is called "Hot Cakes and EEK" here is a link that Capri put on FB that will explain all.

PS I am watching a jewellery show on Q at the moment, and I just can't keep a straight face anymore - - you have been warned!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA7WurKKScQ
Just watched it! That's classic French and Saunders, for some reason the egg pendant reminded me of some of Joan Rivers jewellery too!:mysmilie_483:

Just watched it! That's classic French and Saunders, for some reason the egg pendant reminded me of some of Joan Rivers jewellery too!:mysmilie_483:
:mysmilie_507::mysmilie_458: I remember there was another one, where one of them is showing a bracelet on , I think, and you can see the hairs like big palm trees:mysmilie_458:
Isn't it funny that the script writer has also picked on the presenters usual "put them in a drawer" and " buy them for" and the excitement of hearing the postman bringing the parcel :giggle:

Ctd - you are in!! Can you see it?

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Thank you, janie:bear: I clicked on "join group" but it says "cancel request" I am using the same user name as this and added ST :happy:

After you have clicked to join a group it will say "cancel request" whilst you are waiting to be approved by admin, it just means you have the option to cancel your request to join.

Ctd - you are in!! Can you see it?

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)
Yes, I can:happy: Thank you Capirossi:bear:

After you have clicked to join a group it will say "cancel request" whilst you are waiting to be approved by admin, it just means you have the option to cancel your request to join.
Thank you Sazza :bear:
I will read all the news there later :happy:

Latest posts

Back