Exmoor Style - Sausage Man Returns

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I get my meat at Mr Briss the butcher if any one watched The League Of Gentlemen you will recognise the butchers shop.
Really? I'm a HUGE League fan (yes I've been to Hadfield LOADS! Sorry if we've annoyed you 'locals' being drunk and in costume *laughs*)

I am a veggie so hate meat, but I saw the show and went WOW at the prices! It's not hard to either go to a local butcher offering just the same for much much less, or phone them, or order on line.

i had to laugh at julian with this http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx?app=detail&params=item^829123,tpl^uk,sc^,cc^,from^,navlist^829121*829114*829116*826895*829119*829123*829118*829120*829122*

he said get in early as we only have 6000 of these for dispatch :32::32::32:

YAYYYY *dances like Papa*
I did in fact by an apple and an orange from Mr Briss' shop, just so I could say I'd bought some special stuff *laughs*

Special stuff for special people :?::?:

We used to have a transplant surgeon, who was german and the absolute double of Herr Lipp , I kid you not :laugh::laugh::laugh:

So are we in fact we went to see the live show and it was awesome, we love Barbra!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Another League fan here, and I've seen the live show as well. Treated myself to a snowglobe - Tubbs would be so proud!! Papa Lazaru is my absolute favourite character. I've lost count of the times I've got into bed next to OH and whispered in his ear 'you're my wife now' - freaks him out no end!! :54:

Really? I'm a HUGE League fan (yes I've been to Hadfield LOADS! Sorry if we've annoyed you 'locals' being drunk and in costume *laughs*

Yes really it's called Mettericks in the real world look them up on the web as they have a site. They have 2 shops and a shop for preparing the meat and an abbatoir out back of that one so everything you eat is sourced locally
lol we love people coming here and dressing up it's no bother

Sorry in my haste and how we pronouce it spelt it wrong lol mettricks lol lol

Another League fan here, and I've seen the live show as well. Treated myself to a snowglobe - Tubbs would be so proud!! Papa Lazaru is my absolute favourite character. I've lost count of the times I've got into bed next to OH and whispered in his ear 'you're my wife now' - freaks him out no end!! :54:

That is soooooo funny!!!!!

his alter ego Keith Drop is fab too
*waggles earrings*
"Dont you just think these would be so right for Banquo?"

Latest posts

Back