EMU TSV 3rd Feb

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yesilkedi

Registered Shopper
I see there's an Emu TSV this coming Friday. This must be the 3rd one in as many months and spring is coming, most people will not want another pair of boots now, what's going on?

I would LOVE a pair of Emu boots but simply cannot afford them so a ****** Emu TSV every week is really rubbing my nose in it!!:angry::sad:

Might be because there is a lack of new vendors and products coming through. We are getting a lot of their own products as tsv's - northern nights, cooks essentials etc as well. Also, could be a sign of the times when a lot more things are on 'advanced orders', - shows they are not keeping much stock in the warehouse.

I agree there has been an overkill on the boots this winter, and its been one of the mildest on record !

I've got a pair of grey Bearpaws in a size 6 I'm selling if anyone's interested, I bought them from TKMax and have only worn them twice so they're totally like new.

most of the shoe shops which sell Emu and even Uggs have sales on certain styles. The Angel Lo which I bought last year in a sale at £90 are £147 on QVC but now £87 in shop sales. Uggs I have seen £100 cheaper on certain styles, again in shoe shop sales.

Latest posts

Back