Emu tsv - 26 Jan 2011

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've also just got a pair from Amazon in Chocolate, £70 odd quid and free delivery...not bad :smile:

Can I ask all you Emu enthusiasts if all Emu Stingers are water resistant or whether this is a new thing just available on the TSV pair? I never know whether it's QVC "hard sell" or if it is something extra when they stress the "selling points".

I'm sure I've heard Sam say that all Emu boots have been water resistant since sometime in 2010.

It certainly isn't just a QVC thing as I bought some Emus from Amazon last autumn and they were water resistant ( and miles cheaper than QVC )

Just bought them in black ..... from amazon for £96 and no p&p. Few quid saving and still better in my pocket than qvc's!

There never seems enough boots/styles to fill these hours?

Its like they bring an Emu TSV,to make a quick buck,if they're failing a bit on TSV's - wait for the TSV to sell out and then................................oooohhh we've got nothing else/nothing new to show you?

i answered someones ??????? regarding bearpaws.....asking if the sheepskin went all the way down & did it have a sole made same etc...well.........as i had just treated myself at the outlet or a pair of bearpaws..very well made BUT bought in sie bigger than usual......still too small...anyway......back on topic as such.....BOTH the bearpaws & emus are made in CHINA......i have 3 pairs of emus really dont care where they are made BUT i also bought the moccasins & mule slipper.the moccs are so poorly made with the INSIDE inner sold made up of 2 pieces & held in with double sided sticky tape.....got hubby a pair of mens slipper & after one night of snoozing in front of telly the stitching is coming undone..........just so you know IF IT HELPS ANYONE AT ALL..........i truely thought made in australia or NZ......not bliddy china...........nothing is sacred anymore

I'm led to believe theres a huge debate about Uggs being made in China too - and whether its just the fake that are made there? I'm led to believe thats where the "real" Uggs are made too?

I also heard a rumour that Emu are Ugg's "sister" company - does anyone know if this is true? I know QVC go to great pains not to mention the word Ugg :drunk:- but thought this would be mentioned if true?

I also heard a rumour that Emu are Ugg's "sister" company - does anyone know if this is true? I know QVC go to great pains not to mention the word Ugg :drunk:- but thought this would be mentioned if true?

They said on the programme last night that Emu were the original company so I wouldn't think they would be associated with UGG who seem to be more popular? I would love some emus as I suffer with terribly cold feet, however I am only 5ft 5 and take a size 6.5- I just feel they would make my feet look enormous? I have the jolie slippers and they have made such a difference to me when I have to keeping getting up in the night!

They said on the programme last night that Emu were the original company so I wouldn't think they would be associated with UGG who seem to be more popular? I would love some emus as I suffer with terribly cold feet, however I am only 5ft 5 and take a size 6.5- I just feel they would make my feet look enormous? I have the jolie slippers and they have made such a difference to me when I have to keeping getting up in the night!

I'm the same height SuziQ and I take a 6.5 also. I order a 6 in Em s and they fit perfectly. They don't make your feet look enormous honestly. :happy:

i'll 2nd that as i take a size 7.i can only wear the shoerter styles due to a gammy leg so i cant lift it up high enough to get them into the tall stingers..........so go for them.. they are brill & warm too

I just wondered if anyone who has bought emu's recently has noticed anything different about the sole?
I had some stingers ages ago and the sole on the bottom seemed to be slightly curved giving them an almost rocking effect. My paddingtons also have a sole like this but my most recent pair of stingers have a completly flat sole on them?

Has anyone else noticed this or could mine be faulty?

I just wondered if anyone who has bought emu's recently has noticed anything different about the sole?
I had some stingers ages ago and the sole on the bottom seemed to be slightly curved giving them an almost rocking effect. My paddingtons also have a sole like this but my most recent pair of stingers have a completly flat sole on them?

Has anyone else noticed this or could mine be faulty?

My DD and myself both have a couple of Emu Stingers each and all four pairs have the curved soles.
Did you purchase from QVC, would seem very strange to get a pair with such a fault from them ?

:thinking:

Just received my Stinger Hi's in chocolate :mysmilie_8:.......bought cheaper on Amazon! They are bloomin' gorgeous! I need more colours. Excited to wear them for my hospital appointment this aft :mysmilie_505::mysmilie_505::mysmilie_505:

Latest posts

Back