Elemis TSV on Sunday 20th November 2011

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They are doing a preview show of the TSV at 11.30, or something like that!!

Elemis 5 Piece Tranquil Indulgence Face & Body Collection
Today's Special Value Price £39.96
QVC Price £48.50
Item Number 200194
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45
Available in 4 Easy Pay instalments of £9.99 plus P&P

Buy more than one of this product and save 4GBP for every extra item. Elemis Tranquil Indulgence Face and Body Collection. This five-piece set showcases the brand new launch of Pro-Radiance Hand and Nail Cream; the all-time favourite Frangipani Manoi Body Oil; the award-winning Pro-Collagen Marine Cream and more, all beautifully presented in a blue patent wash bag. Give the gift of indulgent Elemis beauty this Christmas.
Contains:
1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml) - award-winning moisturiser helps to actively reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles whilst hydrating your skin
1 x Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser (150ml) - formulated to deeply cleanse your skin, gently dissolving make-up and daily grime to a radiant, youthful-looking complexion
1 x Pro-Radiance Hand and Nail Cream (100ml) - luxuriously rich hand cream quickly absorbs to instantly hydrate hands and condition your nails. Only available at QVC
1 x Frangipani Monoi Body Oil (100ml) - super-hydrating oil designed to leave your skin feeling silky soft and beautifully fragranced. It can be used as a massage oil and a hair treatment
1 x Tranquil Touch Bath Elixir (300ml) - enriched with cocoa butter, patchouli, cedarwood and vetivert to leave your skin felling soft and delicately scented
1 x navy patent wash bag - 26.5cm x 17.5cm x 8cm (10.3" x 6.8" x 3.1")

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.200194

Got an email 5 mins ago telling me about the TSV and a link
they must be desperate for us to buy
not sure if I will go for this or not

Ordered mine.......even though I didn't get a sample grrrrrr!!!! lol

I will use everything in the set so for me that represents a good buy.

After the year I've had I deserve an early crimbo prezzie!!:clapping:

I've got mine too! I love the PCMC and I can never have too many body products in the bathroom :tongue:

I bought it in the pre-sale as couldn't stay awake until midnight. I did debate with it being so close to Christmas but I will use everything in the kit and it will last me.

Ah so the handcream is not PCM hand cream at £29+ but a new one so cheaper. Still not going for it. Loved Keeley and AY going on about the plastic bag with the kit looking like a bag you could take on a night out. No it looks like a shiney plastic bag dears.

Well, i watched online this morning and got
suckered in as I knew I would!! I reckoned I'll use
the cleanser, pcmc and bath stuff so compared to the
price of Elemis over here, thats still a really good deal.
The hand cream i can pass on and the monoi will be going
on eBay, will be interesting to see if theres a market
for elemis in Oz!
Tx

Well, i watched online this morning and got
suckered in as I knew I would!! I reckoned I'll use
the cleanser, pcmc and bath stuff so compared to the
price of Elemis over here, thats still a really good deal.
The hand cream i can pass on and the monoi will be going
on eBay, will be interesting to see if theres a market
for elemis in Oz!
Tx

That is exactly what I have decided to do Red. Ebay will be awash with monoi melt and handwash!! I use the face stuff so it is excellent value, and adore bath products so looking forward to this elixir.

I knew I wouldn't be able to resist!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

What does everyone think of the Elemis show starting at 11.30 with the TSV. Julia's explanation was rubbish (wanting to incorporate it into Get Gorgeous Day). I have never seen them do that before. Did they think there would be a mass stampede to order it. Saying that, they did sell 10,000 before midnight.

What does everyone think of the Elemis show starting at 11.30 with the TSV. Julia's explanation was rubbish (wanting to incorporate it into Get Gorgeous Day). I have never seen them do that before. Did they think there would be a mass stampede to order it. Saying that, they did sell 10,000 before midnight.
I think it would have been a bit annoying if you stayed up for the midnight launch and turned QVC on to find you could have ordered it earlier and gone to bed. How much was the time change plugged? I saw something on Facebook but I didn't watch much QVC yesterday.

I got the impression from what AY said at midnight that it had been done in order to try and avoid the phone jams and website going down.

Latest posts

Back