Elemis TSV 28/7/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Why are you saying it is 27th when that's what I posted?

As it turns out date Keeley said on air must have been wrong as it is Shark on 27th so Elemis must be 28th.
Any idea what it is please? x

Oh, I finally managed to get an SA at my Boots Elemis counter last week. I did email and confirmed the Ginseng Toner was discontinued but want to know why? The SA just said Elemis are bringing new products out by the end of the year. So I take it a new toner as that was what I asked about.

Oh, I finally managed to get an SA at my Boots Elemis counter last week. I did email and confirmed the Ginseng Toner was discontinued but want to know why? The SA just said Elemis are bringing new products out by the end of the year. So I take it a new toner as that was what I asked about.
I have seen Keeley saying on FB there is new toner coming

TSV Reveal....
£64.95, 5 easy pays, didn't specify if there was p&p or not...
300ml Fig bath & shower milk
100ml Fig body cream
195ml Nourishing Omega Rich cleansing oil
30ml Papaya Enzyme Peel
30ml Rose Marine Cream

Available on pre-sale from next Tuesday, for shows on QVC on Saturday & Sunday, while stocks last....

I've got tons of that peel and I don't really like it. I do use cleansing oil but it's a pretty basic product and I just got 30ml of rose PCMC so I'm out on this one. Seems a bit of a mish mash, taking hard to sell things and creating a TSV maybe?

CC

It seemed like the cleansing oil was being pushed as the replacement for the micellar water....it was mentioned a couple of times that it's like a micellar water- I'd disagree after using both at various times!

I've got tons of that peel and I don't really like it. I do use cleansing oil but it's a pretty basic product and I just got 30ml of rose PCMC so I'm out on this one. Seems a bit of a mish mash, taking hard to sell things and creating a TSV maybe?

CC
I used it a few years ago and it was lovely but they must have fiddled with the contents, like a lot of other companies do with their products.

It seemed like the cleansing oil was being pushed as the replacement for the micellar water....it was mentioned a couple of times that it's like a micellar water- I'd disagree after using both at various times!
I disagree too 👍 it's nothing like micellar 🙄 the cleansing oil is a wash off product, bit like cleansing balm (have to say my all time fave, and one of the only 4 Elemis products I still use) but the micellar is a wipe over with a pad product. Texture, smell all different. She's full of 🐂💩

Tried the balm once and didn’t like at all. It might be that I was used to the Decleor balms that were intensive moisturisers.

When I fancy a change or for a quick makeup removal, Garnier sensitive Micellar water for me. Usually get a 700ml bottle on special for around £4 - £6

Latest posts

Back