Elemis TSV 14/11/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

CC it was the green bag that did it for me !! The apricot toner is also a no no, so some poor sod will get it for Christmas and think how generous I am ;) Like we've said before a lot of tsv's have a couple of must have's and padded out with stuff they cant give away !

Perhaps Elemis should do something novel and just have a decent vanity bag for sale and bugger the products 🤭

The apricot toner is also a no no, so some poor sod will get it for Christmas and think how generous I am ;) Like we've said before a lot of tsv's have a couple of must have's and padded out with stuff they cant give away !
I’m low on moisturiser so went for this TSV, one of the selling points for me was the toner. I rather like it.
I not the biggest Elemis fan but thought this set was a nice treat for myself.

CC it was the green bag that did it for me !! The apricot toner is also a no no, so some poor sod will get it for Christmas and think how generous I am ;) Like we've said before a lot of tsv's have a couple of must have's and padded out with stuff they cant give away !

Perhaps Elemis should do something novel and just have a decent vanity bag for sale and bugger the products 🤭
I have a silver hard cover Elemis bag I got some years back with a collection. Now, it was not from QVC as they Elemis save the good quality boxes and bags for their own collections. Oh, it is big as well as I have loads stored in it. Just before COVID they did a collection I remember quite a few bought it as great discount the navy round hard covered box.

I have some very nice Elemis bags knocking about, holding bits of the stash which just came in boxes or used when away. I also have a number from Gatineau and Decleor which are equally well made but a bit smaller. I don’t need any more but I do think the ones I kept are good quality. Boxes can be a bit hit and mess. The Loccy ones are usually nice (don’t think I have had many bags from them apart from the occasional PVC mini shopper style) but the MB boxes they make for the TSV are usually shocking and have to be ripped off, unlike the luxury boxes you get in their store collections. Still, it’s the value that counts there I feel.

Definitely not swayed by a bag. I have given away loads of bags from past TSVs with various brands and only kept a few...but than, for me, Elemis doesn't do must-have products.
I have a very thirsty skin, but I can meet its needs at Boots and Superdrug for a fraction of the cost... although I do love a bit of Murad!

I’m not swayed by any of it. My only experience of Elemis in the past was a small set of the pro-collagen marine cream with SPF 30 and their micellar water. The marine cream made no difference to my skin and the micellar made my eyes sting when I removed my make up. The Garnier micellar water I usually use doesn’t do that and at £4.99 for a 700ml bottle it’s considerably better value than Elemis.

I personally think that these so-called “premium“ brands spend too much time faffing about with different fragrances and tweaked products in order to draw in new customers. They should stick to their original formulations rather than being money focused.

I used to be the "bag grump" but I did love this one. The ladies in the charity shop where I used to live used to get very excited about my donated Decleor and Liz Earle bags. I will be keeping this one.

The trouble with me is I hate real shops and having to go to them so I'm a sucker for paying too much online for things I could go and buy cheaper for the sake of a half hour car journey.

CC

My "green" tsv arrived today, I would have liked a bigger bag , the products just about fit but am pleased enough with it all, and like the lime and ginger scent.
According to the leaflet enclosed the next tsv will be 13.2.21 and will include the superfood vinegar toner and will be a five piece set. I wonder if they will sneak another one in just before Christmas

I used to be the "bag grump" but I did love this one. The ladies in the charity shop where I used to live used to get very excited about my donated Decleor and Liz Earle bags. I will be keeping this one.

The trouble with me is I hate real shops and having to go to them so I'm a sucker for paying too much online for things I could go and buy cheaper for the sake of a half hour car journey.

CC
So far I have resisted, not sure if I may give in on the day as I usually buy the Christmas TSV. Also, I have so many bags I simply don't need another one.

I also prefer to buy online as it is a trek for me to any decent shops and then often find my size or choice is actually out of stock, so I am happy to pay a bit more online to have things delivered and know it is in stock.....however QVC have so may items on advance order now, they miss that mark !

It
I think a quick check online for beauty offers as we are heading for black friday sales...
It amazed me the other day that a LE Mens set i wanted for a Christmas pressie was £30 online in Boots but when I went to buy it in store it was the full price of £40, when I queried it the assistant just said sorry thats how it is and offers in store are different to those avaliable on-line, obviously i put it back and ordered it online and collected it from a local store with no postage costs, it just seems ridiculous that they are deterring you as a shopper from using the very stores they are trying to save on the dreaded High Street , sorry a bit off tangent, but in future if I want something in say a black friday deal I shall stick to online

Latest posts

Back