Elemis TSV 14/11/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

However many they have sold by the time it officially launches, we’ll still be subjected to hours of Elemis on Sunday, so I won’t be watching the channel at all. No doubt if they sell out then a secret stash will appear on advanced orders. 🙄

However many they have sold by the time it officially launches, we’ll still be subjected to hours of Elemis on Sunday, so I won’t be watching the channel at all. No doubt if they sell out then a secret stash will appear on advanced orders. 🙄

If the recent concept Elemis hours are anything to go by were they spend the whole hour going through the unsold X TSV.
Well if this one doesn’t sell out at the TSV price it certainly won’t clear after at the full price.

it’s not a proper body butter, it’s just a body moisturiser! my set arrived today. The first ingredient is water, that says it all!
I got the lime and ginger, I’ll keep the set but it’s all very so-so.
first the bag - I’m been generous and will say it’s basic.
Some of the sizes are disappointing, small and more like luxury sample size products. The stuff you get free with a magazine.
I got it as I wanted to treat myself, it’s ok, but just ok. I won’t buy Liz Earle any more. I think I prefer L’occitine but I wanted a face moisturiser and don’t think the TSV coming up has that in it.
Thanks you. This had reinforced my decision not to buy. Not worth the money , as you say. They sell a dream,not a product.

Numbers going backwards 🤣

Yep Keeley is in London already.
'kinell.......Avoid 'the smoke' peeps...

I wonder if the Q dream would be to have sold out of launch stock by midnight when it officially becomes the TSV... although at this stage it has become NSV (November's special value) with how hyped up they're getting.
I wonder how many they have on option for on advanced orders?
I remember years when they have still been flogging this into the new year! They won't want that.

I’m really happy with mine! I very new to Elemis, after reluctantly moving on from Liz Earle due to all the product changes. I tried the PCMC and really liked it, so decided to try the TSV. I also have a tiny pot of the cleansing balm which I really like. This is a great introduction to Elemis for me, and let’s me sample some of their products at a great price.

Thanks Totally Loopy Lou! I honestly believe this forum has already stopped me from buying tat I don't need!! I'm looking at stuff in a different light, that or at last I am tiring of QVC at last. Re Jane Scrivner skincare, I buy direct from her website or from QVC, depending on which offers best prices. Her facial oils are the best. Please read the reviews on QVC. I'm slowly changing over all my stuff to hers, oh and she gives great samples to try out too! Now I have just got to stop using Elemis pcmc!! She does good little videos on YouTube too.

😮 nooo!
I’ll have a look, thank you. Have a feeling it will be out of my budget but excited BT I have a read!

Glad forum has already helped you ;)

A few years back, I would be on Elemis TSVs like flies around dog poo. But the cheaper products they started pushing into them Micellar Wash Hello! The limited edition fragrances for the cleansers etc I cannot use because of sensitive skin, which strangely can handle other brands which are not for sensitive skin.

Boredom took over the ****** easy pays that seemed to go on for months. Now, I look and just go MEH!

Now, I still like their toner and Pro Radiance Cleanser and the old style ones, PCMC the dear old Sensitive Wash I have used for years. But, you can get great deals elsewhere if I need. But the endless new products and ranges which I have no idea if they will suit my skin. No thanks.

Elemis have their own site and do loads of offers as I get the emails. The last thing I bought was Sensitive Wash 400mls size under £20 and free shipping.
I buy direct from Elemis Lots of deals. I am partial to their toners.

Mine arrived today. First comment is the gorgeous green velvet bag is actually cheap flock that is hard to the touch. Boooooooooo Elemis. You could have at least given us a real velvet bag. The hand cream is 20ml which will last my dry hands one day. I won't use the cleansers so I intended to sell on and hopefully get back some of the cost. I wanted the PCMC and to try the oil and I will use the body products but honestly, the bag!!!! It is SO RUBBISH

Latest posts

Back