Elemis TSV 13/7/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anyone any ideas why there is no presentation of this TSV on the QVC website?

Because the only views will show the TSV price which obviously doesn't apply now.
Give it a fortnight and if they get any more in stock, it will be sold at an IP so a video should be available then I would have thought.

Because the only views will show the TSV price which obviously doesn't apply now.
Give it a fortnight and if they get any more in stock, it will be sold at an IP so a video should be available then I would have thought.

Arh right, I understand. Thanks for clearing that up. I get it now.

Does anyone know why Elemis now say shelf life unopened is 12 months. I'm sure it used to be 2 years. Have l missed something?

Hahaha. Of course. Duh! Silly me.

In saying that though, my son uses the elemis men's facial wash (Q item number 220772) and he had a few on stockpile and he opened one he'd had for a little while and it was stinky!! usually its like liquid amber it had turned more like melted chocolate and smelt really bad, i should have wrote to elemis and asked if that was normal... but we weren't 100% sure how long he'd had it, so we just threw it out and he used a different bottle... i'll stop buying it now though every time its on easy pay until he's coming to the end of one.

Latest posts

Back