Elemis TSV 13/7/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh my god, I always wanted them to bring out a frangipani body lotion. I couldn't understand why they tried to pair the shower stuff with exotic flower body balm, which smells totally different and vastly inferior. I liked the oil but wouldn't use it all over routinely, too heavy. I can't use fragranced body lotion on my upper body anymore due to eczema but could use it on my legs. Won't be buying the tsv but will get the lotion on its own asap.

Shame about the Frangipani being in the TSV, I really dislike the fragrance and I am like Donna in that I have quite a hoard of cleansers to work through. I do love the balm cleanser but I think I shall pass on this TSV. I use the Clinique balm cleanser, it feels wonderful but the only negative for me is that it is unscented and I think the fragrance is one of the best things about the Elemis balm!

Inge x

I am definitely interested in this TSV. I like the cleansing balm so to see a full size one, with a mitt in the TSV is great. I also use the exfoliator and the marine cream an although I'm not a huge fan of the Frangipani smell, I didn't dislike it when I used the one I got with the Christmas TSV, and I love trying new products. The only product I don't actual use is the apricot toner, but only because I use the lavender.

Does anyone know what the actual price this will be? I know the article about it refers to it being under £55 , I wonder if that means the Tsv price or the normal qvc price, I can't see it only being £40 ish but you never know! Thanks

Keeley is hinting on Fb that it will be on 3 easy pays, so i would imagine nearer the £50 including postage.

keeley has posted the price will be under £55 . she doesn't say if thats including P&P or not.

I don't understand why they have picked to have the apricot toner and not a choice, seeing as Elemis are all about picking the right one for your skin.

I use the lavender one because that best describes my skin type, what is the apricot one for? Does anyone know? Thanks.

I don't understand why they have picked to have the apricot toner and not a choice, seeing as Elemis are all about picking the right one for your skin.

I use the lavender one because that best describes my skin type, what is the apricot one for? Does anyone know? Thanks.

The apricot toner is for sensitive skin so i guess they feel its the best universal one . Never tried it , ive only ever used the Lavender one.

I have sensitive skin and love the apricot toner. My mum's skin is normal and she uses it as well. This TSV definitely for me - especially as it's on easy pay

Not for me this time. I don't like the smell of the frangipani & the marine cream isn't moisturising enough for my very dry skin.

I got a card with a sample through too. I am really looking forward to this TSV. I love the frangipani and the cleansing balm is absolutely beautiful.

I'm still undecided about this TSV. I'm definitely getting the Josie Maran one & I'm tempted so much by the Liz Earle one so I dunno about this one.

Latest posts

Back