Elemis TSV 13/02/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Me too, I am going to try and only buy one Elemis tsv a year, managed to do it last year, and I prefer the look of the one with the rich pro collagen marine cream in,so will try and avoid the tv tomorrow :angel:
Yes! Me too, I am waiting for that one which also contains the cleansing balm, the new micellar water, the PCMC in a choice, a shower gel (?), a body oil (?) and something else according to the photo: https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xla1/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/12400820_10153834758670349_5456032178067991607_n.jpg?oh=1568433e0c5aa393983e676b0c3dedbe&oe=5722D019

Last edited:
I saw the caviar day and night creams a few weeks ago and there was a limit on purchases. I was tempted but wanted to read a few reviews first. Also, I am working through my stash and trying not to buy anything unless I love it.

O.k., seems it was a special offer then. :) Working through the stash....could be me. ;-)

I would try to remove my eye makeup with the oil, but I also do so with EH Moringa Balm and any other cleanser. :) If it doesn't work, I take my Bioderma Micellar Water and everything's fine.

They are making a big thing of the oil based cleanser including for the eyes but any oil based eye make up remover I have used plays havoc with my eyes. I think you have to be careful with oil. I've never tried any Elemis but just interested in what they are selling.

I tried Elemis, once and didn`t rate it, in fact I binned half a jar of PCMC. As for the oil cleanser, well there`s lots of them out there, Elemis haven`t invented the wheel.
I remember using DHC oil cleanser last Century and its still going today. It seems oil cleansers are back in vogue, almost every brand has one, until they go out of fashion again and something else becomes "the" item to buy.

I tried Elemis, once and didn`t rate it, in fact I binned half a jar of PCMC. As for the oil cleanser, well there`s lots of them out there, Elemis haven`t invented the wheel.
Right you are! :) Cleansing oils have been around for ages.

They are making a big thing of the oil based cleanser including for the eyes but any oil based eye make up remover I have used plays havoc with my eyes. I think you have to be careful with oil.
I agree. Of course, if the oil stings my eyes, I stop using it. :)

Okay, chatting with Elemis SA at a counter today. DO NOT USE THE CLEANSING OIL ON YOUR EYES! It is not meant to remove eye makeup. I asked for a sample but seems QVC must have got them all to send out to customers as they had none. I did get half dozen of the Pro Collagen serum though.

Honestly, just watching the lunchtime presentation of the tsv - and what a load of old b......ks is being spouted. Justifying yet ANOTHER cleanser - the beauty press going wild for cleansing oils - a choice from all the OTHER cleansing products etc etc. I'm waiting for the final innovation in a few years time..... VIM the ultimate cleanser ! Old Zeta Jones added to the frenzy by saying she 'drenches' her face with argan oil, so the 'oil' bandwagon will be here for a while yet. My one thought is....... if oil clogs up the drains, whats it doing to the skin ???

I watched the first 15 mins of the launch last night, AY and Keeley were sniggering and smirking about something. Very unprofessional I thought.

I was talking to the girl on the Clarins counter in town the other day, she is only there now and then, and is lovely and friendly, unlike the usual assistant who looks down her nose at people. They have new creams out and she said they are instead of the old formula ones. She gave me some samples and told me she hated the old version of them and was pleased to see them go. I said that she was being very honest, she told me she has been told off a few times for being too honest with customers, but said she would rather do this than have them disappointed and waste money. She told me that a lot of customers hate toner, and you don't need it if you are removing cleanser with water and a cloth.

My sample of this oil came today but I am not using it before the TSV ends as it may help me cave in if I love it. I do like face oil. At night I love the AD synergy and am currently using the Decleor hair/body/face oil as my night moisturiser. I got that in the hopes it would be good enough for the face (just about I would say) as it was 100ml for around £28. I have the Decleor micellar oil which I thought was nice and softening on the skin, but following notes on here I bought the Body Shop camomile oil which I hope will be a cheaper alternative. It is a long way down the stash though!

Six and half thousand sold, about half the stock they said.

I think there will always be those that buy Elemis in its TSV form, whatever the content. I have been guilty of this when a good size PCMC was included with various other 'fillers' to make up the package, - a bit like a hamper filled with stuff you wouldn't use; but not anymore at these prices.

My sample of this oil came today but I am not using it before the TSV ends as it may help me cave in if I love it. I do like face oil. At night I love the AD synergy and am currently using the Decleor hair/body/face oil as my night moisturiser. I got that in the hopes it would be good enough for the face (just about I would say) as it was 100ml for around £28. I have the Decleor micellar oil which I thought was nice and softening on the skin, but following notes on here I bought the Body Shop camomile oil which I hope will be a cheaper alternative. It is a long way down the stash though!

i have the Decleor Cleansing oil, which, i think, they then later rebranded micellar oil,
and i will be replacing it with Una Brennan Vit C oil cleanser from Boots, for £12 and often in offer
when finished

Six and half thousand sold, about half the stock they said.

I will be very surprised if it sells out! Also if l were buying it there is absolutely no way l would try using that oil on my eyes. I can't believe they are suggesting you can.

Oh I do hope it sells out as I don't want to see Q and Keeley trying to flog the remaining stock for the next few months on an introductory price/special price, I remember when I first started using Elemis, they then just did the cleansing lotion on different scents and the facial washes, since then we have had the cleansing gel, the balm, the pro radiance one, now the oil and in a future tsv the micellar water one, how many more can they produce! I know not everyone likes the same sort of cleanser but it just seems a bit of overkill.

Latest posts

Back