Elemis TSV 13/02/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've used it tonight and must say it felt luxurious on my skin,the citrus aroma was very mild to me and I used it over my eyes with no irritation,my skin did feel lovely and soft after,so even though I have lots of cleansers I may go for this.:mysmilie_7:

At the moment, I cleanse with Alpha-H's Balancing Cleanser and with Emma Hardie's Moringa Balm. And as both are very economical, they will last me a loooooooooong time. I like them very much.:)

that is my main combo at the mo as well
plus Decleor Aroma white C Brightening Cleansing Oil
and Micellar Water to soak off Mascara

re MI - Elemis have to clean up their act as MI is going to be outlawed by the EU from April

feelunique currently have a deal on, spend £25 and get £10 off with code MSE10FU
they have the new cleansing oil and a huge range of Elemis incl body products

they also have 20% off Emma Hardie off today, and you can use together with the code above too
and you can get a 200ml huge supersize Moringa Balm for £34 (less than the normal size)
or the 100ml size for £20.40
after all discounts

not bad going ...

I tried mine tonight and I have to say it felt lovely to use, no lather at all and my skin felt silky after and not at all dry. I did feel a slight tingling but that subsided after a few minutes. I liked the smell too.

I have just seen a duo of the cleansing balm on QVC, on EasyPay. I think they want to get rid of the old packaging.

AND apparently I was wrong concerning the TSV in April, it seems that the labels from the Beauty Bash were wrong, the TSV with the cleansing balm is the one from the summer, the April one the one with the striped bag. *confused*

The photo is really tempting, but £75 is a lot of money. I have my doubts about lifting, firming creams so although I could easily cave in I shall try to be strong and give this one a miss.

Me too, I am going to try and only buy one Elemis tsv a year, managed to do it last year, and I prefer the look of the one with the rich pro collagen marine cream in,so will try and avoid the tv tomorrow :angel:

Sorry I wouldn't pay £75.00 for a TSV even if it is good value. There are lots of offers on line if you look around. The Elemis Beauty Box from the Mail on Sunday is a prime example for under £30.00 delivered.

I have just received my beauty box from the Mail and am delighted with the goodies Better than the TSV for me

These tsv's are getting more pricier at each outing, and I don't care if the 'true' value is almost 200 quid - that doesn't cut any ice with me. I don't want yet ANOTHER bag, I've already got a ****** cupboard full of 'em, and so won't be buying this one.

Don't think I will be going for this one,
Can someone list the contents for the April & July TSV's please?
I have seen the photos on the Beauty Bash page but can't make out what's in them

I use all the items in this TSV and it is good value but just haven't got that amount of cash atm and have stocks of all the items. Was a little tempted until I saw the neck balm was only half size. This is the second Elemis TSV in a row I have not purchased - unknown for me.

Far too expensive and too many 'special' sizes. It's a big NO from me. No way will l pay that much for a beauty TSV.

I have tried some Elemis in the past and really like the balm and PCMC is OK but this kit just doesn't do it for me. Too pricey, little sizes of some products and there is much better available on the high Street. Thanks but no thanks. Talking of moisturisers, did anyone try Aldi's caviar moisturiser and what do you think if it. Feedback would be really apprecisted.

Latest posts

Back