Elemis TSV 13/02/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank you! MI is a preservative. Just didn't know the abbreviation in English.

practically everyone i know when they do finally get an allergy test done is allergic to mi. l'occitane have it in the shea body lotion and i think its in the handwash. my niece is highly allergic to this preservative. oh well prices will go up if the shelf life is shortened but it makes life easier for so many people

I think it's more of a concern if you have MI in products designed to stay on your skin for a prolonged period... and less so if it's in a wash-off product where the time on your skin is shorter... that said, if you're allergic and therefore sensitised, then there is no duration which is tolerable for your skin.

I won't be getting this TSV as the age range isn't for me, however I do wanna try the new oil, but it's almost £30 in the shops.

I don't know whether Elemis send out samples or not, but would try and contact them via their homepage / contact.:)

Probably the best place to ask about samples is in a store at an elemis counter... if you've a big store or high-end Chemist near you that stocks the brand.

Got a sample of the new Oil from QVC yesterday, can't say I am impressed will not be buying this TSV and will continue with my Cleanse and Polish.

So please tell us why you don't like the cleansing oil. Is it the scent?

I have 50mls in my Elemis Beauty Box from the Mail which I received today I will try it later.

Do we know the price of this yet? And the size of the creams, 30ml I am guessing.

Latest posts

Back