Elemis Supersize Serenity Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for the article Claire, very interesting. I am definitely going to trawl the Aldi aisles a bit more thoroughly when they advertise their skin care special buys! That concealer sounds fab! And yes, I agree with you 're being able to have a continuous stock. I am lucky in as much as I have 3 Aldis within 5 miles of me and one is a big un!
My pleasure. I‘ve referred back to that article a few times! I always look at the online Aldi brochure that comes out on a Friday. They show the specials for the next week so you can see if anything you want is coming out. Also order online if needs be. Nice to have a few local Aldi’s to visit!

In the new year I invested in loads of Emma Hardie after reading a thread on here where the new year sale was linked to (thanks to who mentioned it). It took forever to come but it was worth the wait in the end. I got the kit with the 50ml balm, serum, cloth and intensive mask, it was £20 which was fantastic now I know all the prices and I've gotten loads more bits and bobs since. It's incredile what a difference it makes, I'm 55 and use Elemis on and off as well, even purchased some superfood balm which is nice but not a patch on the Emma Hardie. I am curious about the other Elemis balms but now have tons of EH balm, inc a full and several mini's I got with gift vouchers so not needed, anyone used both (including this verison) EH and Elemis and whats the comparisons?
Yes, the sale. I did get emails telling me because of short staffing(COVID) it took much longer than normal. I bought two sets, the one you mentioned and the luxury one. On Facebook I notice people who ordered after me seemed to be getting their orders before me. So I emailed with my order number and replied very sorry, and my order would be shipped in the next few days. Which it did, then I received free two more parcels, one had the 50mls body butter a mini facial oil and 15 ml moisturizer. The other a mini facial balm, face mask the deep cleansing one which I have used and another 15mls moisturizer.

I always found the Elemis cleansing balm far more herbal in smell, never bought the flankers with limited edition fragrances as I have sensitive skin and know rose facial products break me out.

Reviews are coming in now, someone called Debs had immediately following Keeleys description ordered two and since trying the balm it’s her favourite, so she’s placed an order for a further three balms, as she doesn’t want to run out in a long time. = £265.00 in cleanser then 😮

Yes, the sale. I did get emails telling me because of short staffing(COVID) it took much longer than normal. I bought two sets, the one you mentioned and the luxury one. On Facebook I notice people who ordered after me seemed to be getting their orders before me. So I emailed with my order number and replied very sorry, and my order would be shipped in the next few days. Which it did, then I received free two more parcels, one had the 50mls body butter a mini facial oil and 15 ml moisturizer. The other a mini facial balm, face mask the deep cleansing one which I have used and another 15mls moisturizer.

I always found the Elemis cleansing balm far more herbal in smell, never bought the flankers with limited edition fragrances as I have sensitive skin and know rose facial products break me out.
Emma Hardie’s website has some terrible reviews about customer service…. To be honest, that would put me off from ordering from her website directly.

Reviews are coming in now, someone called Debs had immediately following Keeleys description ordered two and since trying the balm it’s her favourite, so she’s placed an order for a further three balms, as she doesn’t want to run out in a long time. = £265.00 in cleanser then 😮
For goodness sake…..

Its a nice balm love the smell. But....by the time I have used it all up in a year I will be bored of it. Ready to use something else.
Mind you Keeley said you can use it as a bath product 😆
Know what you mean about a welcomed change after a huge pot of the same especially if it’s nice but not something you can’t live without.
A slight warning for anyone considering usage in the bath, be aware it could cause slippages.

I tend to have several cleansers on the go all the time, with different textures, so once I've given it a go for about a week, I will switch it into rotation.
Once I am back wearing sunscreen again, I double cleanse, and the first cleanse is always with an oily cleanser.

I tend to have several cleansers on the go all the time, with different textures, so once I've given it a go for about a week, I will switch it into rotation.
Once I am back wearing sunscreen again, I double cleanse, and the first cleanse is always with an oily cleanser.
Snap only I‘m rotating all the time in fact I’m often dizzy with what I’m using keeps me from getting bored at least with cleansing 😉
I find double cleansing twice a day I can clearly see works best for my nose pores. 🤭

I double cleanse when I’ve been wearing sunscreen, and that’s why I wanted to try the balms. Think they will be great for taking off my Ultrasun.

Emma Hardie’s website has some terrible reviews about customer service…. To be honest, that would put me off from ordering from her website directly.
I have only ever ordered when they had a sale on. This year is the only year I ever had to wait so long. At least they sent update emails as to why? But as I said, others who ordered days after I did seem to get theirs shipped much quicker.

Normally I buy in Marks and Spencer or SpaceNK and wait for deals such as 20% off.

I have only ever ordered when they had a sale on. This year is the only year I ever had to wait so long. At least they sent update emails as to why? But as I said, others who ordered days after I did seem to get theirs shipped much quicker.

Normally I buy in Marks and Spencer or SpaceNK and wait for deals such as 20% off.
I got my starter kit in M&S
Hopefully just a blip for them.

Well, there is a saying "paper doesn't blush"... Sure she would jump down a wall if Keeley told her so.

Re Emma Hardie: I used to buy the Moringa Balm but I hated the issues with the jar and the oil going its own ways through it. Have they solved this problem in the meantime?

Crikey, all your regimes put me to shame. 😳

I use micellar water morning and at night and that’s all I do to cleanse my skin, barring the occasional use of Gatineau’s radiance enhancing gommage. I have no blocked pores on my face or nose so I guess micellar water works for me. However, I don’t wear liquid foundation so that might make the difference. I apply Ultrasun and then a hyaluronic serum in the morning and then a light dusting of balance and brighten if I’m going out. At night I use Nip+Fab vitamin c serum and that’s my regime in a nutshell. 😉

Re Emma Hardie: I used to buy the Moringa Balm but I hated the issues with the jar and the oil going its own ways through it. Have they solved this problem in the meantime?
Not sure what the problems were? I have some plastic scoops I always used to get the balm out. I know some people had pot that were sort of crystallized, but it was safe to use. Never had a pot that turned to oil, though. I keep my pot on the edge of the bath beside the basin, not on the shelves about the radiator.

It was the jar, not the product. After some time, suddenly there were cracks and the oil went between the outer and the inner jar. The problem was a known one but couldn't be solved for years and I bought the balm more than once.

Are the jars o.k. now?
Yes, well any I have bought, never bought from QVC when the brand was there. I am talking since 2018, sorry since all our lockdowns years confuse me. The brain fog of well I started buying 3 years ago then stop and no actually it was like 2017 or 16? I know I started buying after they left QVC as I was given a mini pot to try by the Rep.

Anyway, never had one crack or split and I have accidentally dropped into the wash basin.

Thanks, that's nice to read! I bought online, not from QVC, but before you started with EH.

Latest posts

Back