Elemis Supersize Serenity Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anyones dispatched yet we were hoping for a quick delivery to our daughter for her birthday.

Julia has just commented in the two hour Beauty Haul Show at 3pm, that since yesterday over 2,000 Elemis Serenity Cleansing Balms have already been sold.

Am I missing something? What's so great about this balm? Yes, it's big, yes, free P & P ? But it sounds really perfumed...Around 50 for 200mls? So 25 for 100mls - not that great - or is it just me? Has anyone tried it?

What is the smell of the serenity? Does it conmtain something fab? Can I eat it? EH???

Am I missing something? What's so great about this balm? Yes, it's big, yes, free P & P ? But it sounds really perfumed...Around 50 for 200mls? So 25 for 100mls - not that great - or is it just me? Has anyone tried it?

What is the smell of the serenity? Does it conmtain something fab? Can I eat it? EH???
I think the other balms are normally £25 ish for 50g… so the price is a good deal and no p&p…
It would last ages though, and opened it’s supposed to be used within 6 months…

I prefer Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm, stays the same, no flanker limited edition fragrances to it. She does 200mls once a year usually with so much of the money going to a charity, last year it was breast cancer. I got it online when Feelunique had 15 or 20 % and free shipping.

All the Elemis is a new fragrance added to the product, rose, neroli whatever and people go mad for them because they smell nice. Like Philip Kingsley bringing to QVC different fragrances to their shampoos and conditioners, and people buy because they like the smell. Then I spot them in TKMaxx as I did last weekend yet the original products supersizes never turn up in TKMaxx.

I think the other balms are normally £25 ish for 50g… so the price is a good deal and no p&p…
It would last ages though, and opened it’s supposed to be used within 6 months…
...but if you don't manage to use it up within six months, it is still o.k. after six months and a day...My rose cleansing balm in the 200 ml jar is open longer than six months and still going strong.:)

I like the Elemis Balms ever so often. I either buy one in a collection so its cheap or this as its on offer. Two 100ml balms are well over £40.00 each from Elemis. I don't buy them every year either its just a treat. If I dont like it or it gives me spots or a rash it will be hastily returned. It will last me a year so not bad for a years cleansing of a quality cleanser.

...but if you don't manage to use it up within six months, it is still o.k. after six months and a day...My rose cleansing balm in the 200 ml jar is open longer than six months and still going strong.:)
I have stuff for years. I just put it away in a wardrobe sealed and boxed even.Then take it out as and when

Well exactly…it’s a bit like food. Best before date but use a bit of common sense.

I like the Elemis Balms ever so often. I either buy one in a collection so its cheap or this as its on offer. Two 100ml balms are well over £40.00 each from Elemis. I don't buy them every year either its just a treat. If I dont like it or it gives me spots or a rash it will be hastily returned. It will last me a year so not bad for a years cleansing of a quality cleanser.

I have stuff for years. I just put it away in a wardrobe sealed and boxed even.Then take it out as and when
I must confess that I do too…
Thats why I’m currently on a mission to use up most of my stash before I buy more…

Elemis charge £44 for 100ml and £75 for 200ml.

Mine has arrived. I will use it tonight. It is firm (very cold pot) and has a gentle lavender, spa-like scent.
I think it is only at Q for now, only since start of March. Haven't checked if there are reviews on Q as I don't trust them... and definitely not Qurio!!

Elemis charge £44 for 100ml and £75 for 200ml.
Thanks - I didn't have enough free time check out the Elemis prices online.

My point, I suppose, is that there are way better, cheaper, less 'perfumed' options of this cleansing medium - like Donna says.
Elemis encourage rapacious consumerism, shielded under the 'wellbeing' umbrella. See also: 'Wardrobe of cleansers'. 'Serentity' balm has conceptual marketing all over it.

Thanks - I didn't have enough free time check out the Elemis prices online.

My point, I suppose, is that there are way better, cheaper, less 'perfumed' options of this cleansing medium - like Donna says.
Elemis encourage rapacious consumerism, shielded under the 'wellbeing' umbrella. See also: 'Wardrobe of cleansers'. 'Serentity' balm has conceptual marketing all over it.
According to the little slip that accompanies it, it's a limited edition. Past experience would lead me to believe Elemis are testing the waters, and it may be miraculously added to their full (over-full?) range.

Just got mine. its very very herby and fresh thats just taking a teeny dot and spreading it on my hand. I like it very much. I think its quite unisex. will try it out tonight and see how it feels as a cleanser.

I’m going to end up getting this at some point this month. 👀
Its very very nice. Get it on the Easy Pay so you can try it out. If you don't like it send it back its just the return postage so for a few pounds you can give it a good trial.

Latest posts

Back