Elemis rip-off

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sick of the ****** sight of it and the lies QVC are dishing out. They have pulled out the big guns and have the owner of Elemis trying to flog it. She has so kindly agreed to let them have the stock to sell because it is amazing but they won't be getting any more. Fess up its because you (QVC) are greedy and thought you could flog the lot but you have been left with a shed load and need to shift it.

Last edited:
They must be totally gutted that they didn't sell out the Christmas Elemis TSV, as i'd say it was suppossed to be their biggest seller of the

year (beauty) wise, and yet they sold less than last year and still in January they have thousands left. Someone's got a red face i imagine

Elemis won 't like their brand not selling even at that price. Probably why they wanted to withdraw it.

if they did not do specials every other week then qvc would have sold it. i remember when brands only had one tsv a year,then it became two,then three, now its six times a year plus auto deliveries its just overkill. no matter how much you like a brand there is only so much of it you will need!

I'm not sure that Oriel is a good advert for Elemis, her skin looks quite dull and lined.

Debbie is on now (5 pm Beauty Problem Solvers) saying that she doesn't know how much longer the old tsv will be around for so get it now - which probably means it will still be knocking around in Feb.

PLEASE jump to the phones so we don't have to see this set anymore.Do I remember the days when the TSV was for the day never to be seen again?

PLEASE jump to the phones so we don't have to see this set anymore.Do I remember the days when the TSV was for the day never to be seen again?

I bought 5 of the buggers & still felt like I was being told off by Keeley for not buying more on what she said would be our last ever chance, (over 2 weeks ago lol).
I'm not usually that easily parted with such amounts of cash but they were a great buy for Christmas pressies & I use everything throughout the year & enjoy it.

It's funny, when I use it in the morning it's lovely but I always recall these posts and have a bit of a laugh to myself. :giggle:

Last edited:
They could get rid of quite a few if they put them in the Beauty Bash goodie bags.... that would keep Elemis happy.

Latest posts

Back