Elemis rip-off

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought the SD vit E body butter at 2 for 3.99 and it has been a godsend. We are all using it as kids are a bit eczema prone, and has really soothed after showers. I have bought the Vit E hot cloth cleanser but not tried yet as trying to use up A'kin cleanser. Have bought some oils from a site called Naturally Thinking (rosehip seed, hemp, argan, grapeseed and jojoba as well as SLS free shower gel). May try the Also one as it sounds good. I am definitely reducing what I spend this year - now if only I could resist the LG TSVs.

If anyone is interested salon skincare have the elemis ultimate travel Christmas collection (the one with the brown 'leather' case for£40.80, I thought I got a good deal before Xmas at £54

Hi, are the contents in this kit the same as the other traveller kit ( ie the Ultimate on one salonskincare's site) and its just the bag that is different, I assume you do get the bag in the £40 set, as there is a lot of difference in price and yet the contents seem exactly the same, thanks x

Hi, are the contents in this kit the same as the other traveller kit ( ie the Ultimate on one salonskincare's site) and its just the bag that is different, I assume you do get the bag in the £40 set, as there is a lot of difference in price and yet the contents seem exactly the same, thanks x
It's the same kit that I bought before Xmas with the same bag, it's just the Xmas sale as the reason it is a lot cheaper

The winter skin kit (previous TSV) has readred its head again today on a selection for todays event, so much for them being taken back 2 weeks ago. Lying ba$$$rds

It was bad enough they brought it back for a few pounds more with the ez pay and buy more save more. Sorry but when i buy a TSV that's exactly what i want it to be.
What i really object too is being lied too about the pick up of the remaining stock. Disgraceful tactics.

The winter skin kit (previous TSV) has readred its head again today on a selection for todays event, so much for them being taken back 2 weeks ago. Lying ba$$$rds

I thought exactly the same Yorko! I saw it on their site too whilst looking for something else.

Look girlies and guys, the ones picking them up are Elemis girls and be patient they could have got lost in the snow :)

Look girlies and guys, the ones picking them up are Elemis girls and be patient they could have got lost in the snow :)

What for 2 weeks Barb? In Chiswick, outer West London?? lol. Oh but then again, thinking about it the Elemis girls may be in West London & the items in the warehouse in Liverpool, (oh yeh make it 2 weeks ++ haha).

I thought it was funny seeing Keeley say to Alison that we only had until tomorrow, (about 2weeks ago), to buy them as the Elemis girls were picking the remaining stock up as they couldn't keep it on sale at such a low price any longer. It was almost like being told off, a bit like "look we've been drumming this into your brain at every opportunity, if you don't listen & buy any more we're taking it away from you so you will never be able to buy it again no matter how much you may yearn" lol.

Alison was looking a tad embarassed when she had to air it in the end too & eventually just came clean & said they ordered the same amount as was sold last year but alas not all had sold this year. :mysmilie_486:

Last edited:
Just flicked over to Q to see revitalash b4 I go to bed & it's the return of...the one that would never ever return again....You've guessed it....the old Elemis TSV LOL!
It is a great buy to be fair but at this rate they may as well change their name to the Elemis 6 piece set channel!

Yes Nikki and apparently its NOT going to be on sale in February, so you have to get it now in JANUARY. Will not be avaiblable in months following for Valentines Day or Mothers Day, so get it now. The girls from Elemis must have got lost on the way to QVC to get the stock. Laughable

Yes Nikki and apparently its NOT going to be on sale in February, so you have to get it now in JANUARY. Will not be avaiblable in months following for Valentines Day or Mothers Day, so get it now. The girls from Elemis must have got lost on the way to QVC to get the stock. Laughable[/QUOTE

It is laughable Barb & getting a tad embarassing for them now lol! The Elemis girls must have got lost in the snow, BEFORE we had snow in fact haha x.

Dare i say it, yes i will, i;ve a few vodkas in me, LOL , but maybe, Keeley gave them directions to get them :)

Dare i say it, yes i will, i;ve a few vodkas in me, LOL , but maybe, Keeley gave them directions to get them :)

It's all going a bit bandy 2nite Barb, Alison was just talking about how she "would expect your lashes to CRASH against your glasses if you use revitalash". Blimey, serious stuff, crashing lashes lol! Then Natalia went on about what type of lashes are "in season" now so we need revitalash to stay on trend. "Natural clumpy" lashes are the order of the day apparently. Seems like a contradiction to me but hey ho.

To be honest the lash serum did do wonders for my lashes, so it's a product that does deliver imo. Why they have to come out with all this other bull I have no idea. Praps there's an urgency to sell out of the TSV today at only a smidge under £100 with p&p as they don't sell out like they used to. My TSV was about £55 last June so altho they've added an extra brow serum it seems very expensive to me to expect people to pay in hard times.

they must still have around 40,000 kits left now we can only get it until the end of the month. i thiught qvc bought thier stock in?

Was it actually Debbie Flint who said it was being taken back? I have a vague idea as I caught part of one show the whole day. It was her who said it, and Keeley just sort of agreed or nodded. Because DF would sell her granny at drop of a hat to make sales.

Was it actually Debbie Flint who said it was being taken back? I have a vague idea as I caught part of one show the whole day. It was her who said it, and Keeley just sort of agreed or nodded. Because DF would sell her granny at drop of a hat to make sales.

Both DF and AY said it. According to both of them and Keeley , Elemis had ordered Q to stop airing the TSV and the girls were on the way down to pick up the remaining stock. It was heavily stressed it would never be on air again

And Alison stated last night that it wouldn't be on air again after JANAURY, so it won't be available for Valentines Day

or Mothers Day, (Alison) stated. Obviously making people thinking now of getting these kits for those days . Hard selling IMO

And Alison stated last night that it wouldn't be on air again after JANAURY, so it won't be available for Valentines Day

or Mothers Day, (Alison) stated. Obviously making people thinking now of getting these kits for those days . Hard selling IMO

Its worse than hard sell, its plain blatant lies.

The moment this was on air, mum laughed from her room and said "they're back!" We knew we'd be reading about it here this morning :D

Latest posts

Back