Elemis Christmas TSV 2/12/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love it!! It's thick and luxurious and feels amazing on the face. It takes off make up and mascara well. If you put two pumps on it feels like a treatment mask - lush for the bath! I prefer it to c&p, feels less greasy and softer, more moisturising.

Am having a mini huff as I don't want gentle rose exfoliator - I want skin buff!! I can't be doing with these pretend exfoliators. I like mine like I like my men - rough ;) ha ha!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I like my men very pretty but I definitely prefer Skin Buff to the rose one. To my mind Skin Buff is more like a microdermabrasion product and the rose one is a gentle exfoliator. It's very rare for QVC to sell Skin Buff. Keeley bangs on that they don't so any "rough abrasive" exfoliators. Oh yes you do missus!!

just ordered mine. Will split the set f

Just ordered mine.love the shower stuff and exfoliator. Thanks for. your comments on the pro radiance
will give it a try as i'm coming to the end of. my C&P. Not sure i understand the. concept of dry oil so look forward to seeing it! Anyone know what it smells like?

I only use the Pro Radiance to remove full makeup, it will even take off waterproof mascara.

Only need a small amount, leave on for about 30 seconds and then remove with a muslin cloth. Wham Bam face totally clean.

My roseaca does not like C&P and I have never tried the Decleor but you cannot use it round your eyes it seems.

Which Decleor one, the Hydra Radiance Cleanser? If so, yes it can be used around the eyes.

mines shipped to. will box it up in a l'occitane box and put some of her fav soaps and some yankee tarts for a burner i bought her a few years ago...she is worth it

I remember people saying when it was released it said not to use round the eyes, and they would stick with C&P.

It is safe to use on the eyes, Decleor do say you can as does Fiona and the bottle doesn't state it shouldn't be used on eyes.

Still undecided. Have loads of PR cleanser, need pcmc, won't use the scrub, unsure about the oil, probably not, would use the bath and shower stuff......don't want to order from Q anymore but this is excellent value. Argh!

Seems they have pulled the plug on pre ordering the TSV. Someone on Facebook tried to order a short while ago and got NOT AVAILABLE. Suggestions that too many are going before the launch, well some people are ordering 4+ at a go.

Seems they have pulled the plug on pre ordering the TSV. Someone on Facebook tried to order a short while ago and got NOT AVAILABLE. Suggestions that too many are going before the launch, well some people are ordering 4+ at a go.
pleased i got mine yesterday. I predict a riot on Facebook, keep us informed please Donna as i don't do Facebook.

Debbie Flint posted that it was on 3 easy pays. Wasn't it on 4 when it was available?! :confused:

Latest posts

Back