Elemis Christmas TSV 2/12/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh no, just seen pics of the EH TSV, and think I will probably want that as well as the Laura Geller and Mally TSVs. My only consolation is that I have not bought anything for 2 months.

I went through my stash last night, I have most of one tub of PCMC left, a pot of LE Superskin and a pot of Hope in a Jar - I'm currently using a Clinique moisturiser and my skin seems to like that best, so I'm not tempted. Really need to use up all my stuff before buying more!

But I hope you ladies all enjoy your purchases, it seems good value for money.

I tried Elemis when they first came to QVC years ago but my skin hated it and I found it very heavily perfumed. Have the formulations changed a lot over the years? AY would probably be spitting nails if she knew that I ventured into the dreaded high street and bought a jar of Olay Regenerist 3-Point Treatment Cream the other week and I LOVE it!!

By the way, if anyone's interested.......check out Achica today as they have some fab deals on Elemis. Some very nice kits if you love the range! :wink:

I agree about that Olay cream, BusyLizzie, I'm using it at the moment & it's really good.

Now on air, £195 + £7.95 p&p for six creams/lotions! :doh:
Sorry, but to me Elemis is just overpriced snake oil.

It is good value, but I am still not getting it. Some of the products I will not use, others I do not need. :talking:

50,000 sold now

I have bought this set because I love the PCMC and am getting short so good value with the other bits, but was looking the other day for Christmas gifts but ended up getting some from timetospa which the Elemis website directs you to because they don't charge postage so got a couple of things for less than the price at QVC and a free Elemis gift worth £22 so have saved a bit on those items as the P&P does bump the bill up.

I nearly nearly got caught up in the hype, on Thursday i think. Had listened to so much hype about the
value etc., that i went on the website and put 4 in the basket, looked at the easy pays up to March ,
then counted the post and package, and deleted it all. Sanity and sense at last Barbs. Bought one
last night, no easy pays either. Pleased with myself and feeling bit smug :cool:

I told my friend and my boss about the Elemis TSV today. But I stopped buying Elemis quite a while ago. I am going for the Emma Hardie one, but not the Mally as I have plenty to be getting on with. I didn't get the L'Occitane one either, so I am pleased with myself, I have got much better at only buying what I need if I run out or what I am certain I will use if it is my favourites. There was once a time I would have bought all those TSV's but not anymore.

Oh lord!! I've just remembered! I've got the Maximum Moisture Day and the Night Cream in a gift set I was given last week. I'll never use up my blipping stash as this rate.

Oh lord!! I've just remembered! I've got the Maximum Moisture Day and the Night Cream in a gift set I was given last week. I'll never use up my blipping stash as this rate.
Sell it in the drop. I'll buy elemis Pro radiance cleanser if any spare :happy:

Well some of the other kits they are flogging are hardly great value - the 6 piece bath & body jewels, £34.45 inc p&p. I got this recently for £20 from Beauty Expert. What a difference!

Just checked my lottery ticket - won £10. That would almost cover the first easy pay - perhaps it's a sign that I should get the tsv. Would like to try the new body oil. The rest is a bit superfluous, tho' would get used up in the end - probably! Shall I or Shan't I?

Just checked my lottery ticket - won £10. That would almost cover the first easy pay - perhaps it's a sign that I should get the tsv. Would like to try the new body oil. The rest is a bit superfluous, tho' would get used up in the end - probably! Shall I or Shan't I?
Not worth it for the body oil just, I'm sure someone here would probably sell you the body oil. Have you counted the p and p in also ???

Congratulations. It depends how much you want it. over half that lottery win will go on P&P!!!

Sorry SB l think we posted at the same time.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back