Elemis Christmas TSV 2/12/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ooh 4 easy payments. No LEL you don't need it. but i want it. No .
This is going to have to be repeated to myself until Monday.

Glad to hear that there is a men's TSV too. That will make me feel less guilty buying yet another TSV for myself if I can get one for Hubby too! :thinking:
Are there any details of the men's one please?

224472 - Elemis 4 Piece Men's Skincare Essentials.
1 x Daily Moisture Boost 50ml
1 x Ice Cool Foaming Shave Gel 200ml
1 x Sharp Shower Gel 300ml
1 x Deep Cleansing Facial Wash 200ml
1 x Black Wash Bag

Keeley has posted some bathing hints on her FB page. They include apply an Elemis mask as a treat and remember to remove the mask when you have finished. So that's where I've been going wrong!

Keeley has posted some bathing hints on her FB page. They include apply an Elemis mask as a treat and remember to remove the mask when you have finished. So that's where I've been going wrong!

Surprised she hasn't written a book on tips,Pipa Middleton has managed to do it.:cheeky:
Lynn

Yet she often tells us to use the PC Lifting Mask every night and leave it on all night in a thin layer.

Are people really that thick they don't know to remove a face mask?????

What with the excellent number crunching skills from Ian, Sazza and others together with far more accurate beauty advice from many forum members I find myself watching fewer and fewer beauty shows.

Jude xx

Heads up. Rumours on Facebook saying like last year the TSV might start in the 11 pm hour.

The price is up and the buy more details.

Buy more than one of this product and save 5GBP for every extra item. Elemis Winter Skincare Secrets Collection. This six-piece anti-ageing set showcases the brand new moisturising and soothing Evening Blooms Dry Body Oil, award-winning Pro-Collagen Marine Cream, bestselling Pro-Radiance Cream Cleanser and more, all beautifully presented in a navy blue cosmetics bag. Elemis beauty is THE gift to give or receive this Christmas.

Amazing spa beauty at amazing value - the special-size of Pro-Collagen Marine Cream in this collection can be purchased for £49.56 on qvcuk.com, but for just £46.48, plus postage and packaging, you'll receive this entire six-piece set, including five full-sized products.

Last edited:
I've never used the pro radiance cleaner. Can i have your opinions on it please .

I didn't like it LEL. Left a greasy residue on my face if that makes any sense at all?
Lots of people (including me) complained like hell when LE changed the formulation of C & P, but it's still head & shoulders above the Elemis version (and the Decleor one as well) IMO.

I find it cleanses off make-up and grime as well as C&P does, but I miss the eucalyptus scent of the Liz Earle cleanser. So I'm happy to use it if it comes in a TSV but wouldn't buy it specially.

Jude xx

I love it!! It's thick and luxurious and feels amazing on the face. It takes off make up and mascara well. If you put two pumps on it feels like a treatment mask - lush for the bath! I prefer it to c&p, feels less greasy and softer, more moisturising.

Am having a mini huff as I don't want gentle rose exfoliator - I want skin buff!! I can't be doing with these pretend exfoliators. I like mine like I like my men - rough ;) ha ha!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back