Elemis Christmas TSV 17/11/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am enjoying watching the repeats of the launch. Purchased mine last night as think its a good collection looking forward to using the bath and shower products. I have been using PCMC daily for two years and my skin feels so soft. Looking forward to the rest of the shows today.

If you like all the products it is a great TSV. I am as I keep saying not a fan of the frangipani stuff, prefer the blue packed range Nourishing or Quite Mind as its called. It it has been that then I would have bought it. I am using Marks and Spencer moisturiser at the moment but have PCMC in the drawer and will go back to that when I finish what I am using now.

So this TSV is one I don't want and don't need anything in it.

I've bought two on easy pays (only easy pays I'll do this Christmas). I will sell on the PCMC as I don't use it, which will make the TSV very good value for the remaining five items. My BF loves the shower cream, so I will give her the duo of those as her Christmas present, and the rest (esp the Rose & Jasmine Bath is all mine, mine, mine).

I have got 2 because I was getting low on the PCMC and wanted some of the balm which I thought was good after getting a sample a while ago. I agree the hype over this TSV is a bit silly as we all know they have always struggled to replace the Molton Brown which was always anticipated every Christmas (and I still miss!). Did a quick scan on the web for other offers and for what I want from the set it is good value.

Why do they always insist on putting in the frangipani stuff! I have got so much I don't know what to do with it and find it difficult to use because it has to be melted (my daughter refuses to give it anymore to her teachers for an xmas present).

I'm a Decleor girl but last weeks was just too expensive in my opinion. I'm moving to Elemis slowly because they are better value. I've ordered 2 of these on easy pays for 10 quid more than 1 of last weeks TSV. Fantastic value - just like the old days at QVC. Still fondly remember the Molton Brown TSVs for value.

Yes, another one who misses the Molton Brown TSVs, even though towards the end, I was sick to death of Heavenly Gingerlily.

I bought some Elemis men's sets half price in House of Fraser sale earlier this year, but will top up with Molton Brown Black Pepper (now renamed Black Peppercorn) which is universally the most liked men's toiletry item I give, ever!

I will keep my eye out for any specials including Elemis Muscle Ease, which my Dad loves but I usually find this is better priced in offers at Champneys health spas.

I'm in the 'bought two' club as well as I hope they will be good gifts for my two sisters, and I can't be accused of any favouritism!

They are on EBay already at vastly inflated prices. I understand people saying they are buying but selling odd items they don't like however putting the full set straight on EBay for over double the QVC price just seems wrong. Maybe I'm just not ruthless enough :wonder::wonder::wonder:

They are on EBay already at vastly inflated prices. I understand people saying they are buying but selling odd items they don't like however putting the full set straight on EBay for over double the QVC price just seems wrong. Maybe I'm just not ruthless enough :wonder::wonder::wonder:

I see one of the cheeky beggars on ebay have said they cant post till the 22nd as there "away" , Hmm wonder why that is ,Have they not been delivered yet from Q or mayb there waiting to see how many people want them and order more before midnight. They even have the cheek to use the Qvc photo. Charging £65 each for the kits with 8 available atm with £5.95 p&p. Another seller charging £89.99 per kit :mysmilie_51:

That always makes me laugh, the stuff up on ebay before they even receive it themselves. What happens if the product is damaged or doesn't arrive at all?

Molton Brown, if it ever did return the prices would be very very very different from way back.

£89.99 is amazing! if it goes for that of course. Like others I do not really approve of this type of thing but I guess it goes on a lot. If I did not want the set I would not bother to buy it, but the odd item I have not wanted has either been given to a friend or to a charity shop. I suspect the little body oil may go there again from this set!

Someone just tweeted in and said they ordered 18!!!! :mysmilie_466:

Probably corporate gifts. About the only advantage to QVC charging individual p&p is that each order does have a proper box outer if you are then sending it back out again.

I have decided not to go for the TSV. I only really want to try the milk bath but would like to smell it first as Jasmine can be hit or miss for me.

l still use a lot of Molton Brown, their Vitamin ABC is my daily fragrance. There's a MB outlet not far away and l buy on ebay, so l never pay full prices. And they're certified by Cruelty Free International.

Latest posts

Back