Elemis Christmas TSV 17/11/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Many thanks SCW and Autumn for your hard work, much appreciated, I may be tempted with this!

I agree I appreciate all the work that SCW, Auttumn, Sazza, Bluebell those are the names that spring to mind. Apologies if I have missed anyone. Thank you all.

I ordered it too, while it was on the web for a short time. Many thanks to all who take the time to post these links and give us the opportunity to order early. For me it was really useful as I may not be able to order on the TSV day itself.

Well done ladies, it is showing as sold out now,sob sob! Let us know what you think of the milk bath please! Many thanks

Depending on how much stock they have It may keep coming back online before the 17th like the last kipling Tsv :Laugh:

Makes me smile on the beauty fix when they said about filming behind the scenes with the Elemis Tsv soon , when we all know what it is , how much it is and some of us have even ordered it lol .:Laugh:

MIines been despatched.:Wink:

Mine too :Laugh:. Someone on Keeley's Fb posted about it being available and then appearing as sold out , Keeley posted it was a Big mistake and that they have plenty of stock for the Tsv day, Looks like she was happy about it being available so early lol :Wink:

According to Debbie Flints blog the Elemis TSV (17th) will be launching before midnight on the 16th, its probably why there was some confusion about the tsv date. I can remember them doing this before , I guess they have a lot of stock to shift.

Mine arrived today too and I agree the jasmine and rose milk bath smells beautiful. I'll be keeping some of the items and giving others as a present with the bag. I'm really pleased with it and looking forward to trying the cleansing balm tonight. Has anyone tried this, and if so can you tell me if it is OK for sensitive skin? Hope everyone who ordered theirs early receives them soon.

Just opened mine , the milk bath is divine so glad I went for this Tsv now , cant wait to try it tonight, Ive never tried the cleansing balm before either, however the smell alone is gorgeous. Very pleased with this Tsv :Smile::clapping:

Just opened mine , the milk bath is divine so glad I went for this Tsv now , cant wait to try it tonight, Ive never tried the cleansing balm before either, however the smell alone is gorgeous. Very pleased with this Tsv :Smile::clapping:

Thanks for the update Autumn. I would like to try the new milk bath but holding on til tsv day as I no longer like pcmc and just want the body stuff so will see if other sets are available.

Can the new milk bath be used neat, like the original version?

Latest posts

Back