Elemis Christmas TSV 15/11/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have used Elemis products for years but I hate the frangipane fragrance and I have a feeling that the sweet orchid won't be my cup of tea either. I loathed the botanical one as well. I obviously won't be ordering this tsv.

Lots of Elemis 'gift sets' on sale today with the old logos, trying to sneakily get rid of some old stock eh Elemis!

I came on to ask if I was the only one who wasn't impressed with this TSV. Well, I guess I know now! As said, small sizes, the cleaning balm is always included and I don't like it, the toner is the same as last time and there is no choice to get the rich PCMC. To top it off, I can't stand that frangipani smell either. I guess I'm still in the minority - when I last checked in, sales were over 90,000 and still going! Wait and see how much of it ends up on ebay ;)

Compare this to some of the IW deals on Elizabeth Grant (a really good range IMO) these prices are ridiculous! When IW do a deal they really mean it! (and capped P&P).

Also, Ali Y kept on about being able to buy the two options under the same item number, but I presume you'd still pay a full P&P on each one if you bought one of each?

Sweet orchid is going to give upliftment, Keeley's made up word of the day. And to make sure I wasn't being a cow, I checked in the OED!!!!

Oh, I have just received my second email flyer about this. I thought it was selling so well? That is very unusual, well a first for me.

I have also just received my second e-mail to buy the TSV. They are waisting their time as I rarely buy Elemis.
I wonder if it's not selling as they had hoped.

I use Elemis all the time, and this is a great price; The cost of the PCMC alone, is more than the entire tsv. Bargain.

I bought one of each and yes I paid full P&P on both. Ordered by phone as couldn't remember my password but I must say the lady who answered was very abrupt with me and spoke so quickly I couldn't hear the total of the order or the EP installment amounts. I tried to but in but couldn't, she must have been feeling fed up or something. Wonder if it's because I haven't ordered from QVC for a long time now as she did mention it.

Last edited:
I ordered 2 sweet orchid,
Why do they have to wait 7-10 days for the frangipani? It's not advanced orders!

they have to sub dry the petals and leave the sun on the coconut milk to steep the petals to make the manoi. why dont you listen .....:mysmilie_10:

I bought one of each and yes I paid full P&P on both. Ordered by phone as couldn't remember my password but I must say the lady who answered was very abrupt with me and spoke so quickly I couldn't hear the total of the order or the EP installment amounts. I tried to but in but couldn't, she must have been feeling fed up or something. Wonder if it's because I haven't ordered from QVC for a long time now as she did mention it.

your hardly going to order again if their rude. most are fine, good enough but some are really not nice dont worry about it

Sorry Snuggs...... She mentioned that you hadn't shopped with them for a while. Of all the effing cheek!!!!!! Imagine if you walked into JLP and someone popped up and said, oh we haven't seen you in this shop since 2012..... I swear they are going mad.

its a bit intimidating tbh and not very proffessional. its like if you dont buy enough they will give you a good telling off as to why. very poor cs

I think it's fantastic value for money. Just checked my stash and I have plenty of skin and body range in elemis, so whilst the price is good there will be another good one next year! Gives me a chance to use what I have.

I think it's fantastic value for money. Just checked my stash and I have plenty of skin and body range in elemis, so whilst the price is good there will be another good one next year! Gives me a chance to use what I have.

tsv's are like buses anather one will soon turn up. its all about the moment. i hate waste though but it takes ages to use up the more expensive stuff grrrrr

I think the model in the shower advertising the mens kit was a little boy I used to babysit for.:mysmilie_17:

Well It's 10pm and we don't seem to have sold out yet :wink: I seem to recall Chloe on the 11 am hour saying something about if you didn't order by the afternoon show it would be gone and you'd miss out!

Clearly not! :grin:

Although, if they had 108,000+ it seems a bit ambitious for Chloe to say at 11am it will sell out early :mysmilie_17: Talk about confident!

I sometimes wonder if they make up the figures out of the top of their head :grin: I'd love to be able to see their sales figures for myself!

Latest posts

Back