Elemis Christmas TSV 15/11/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Have watched a few presentations now. DF on and watched a bit but bored so switched off. Pleased to say wasn't tempted before but certainly not tempted now with DFs breathy high pitched presentation. Quite comic in places.

Bless her, watched Keely a couple of times during the day, and really not impressed by her delivery. She speaks really fast and almost stumbles over her words and gets stuck. Can't believe she has been a rep for so long. Also, not sure how old she is but her forehead is quite lined, not such a great advert for PCMC. I think I'm older than her and I have one very faint line on my forehead. Then again, it could be the studio lights, or maybe she is much older than me.
Does anyone know how old Keely is? It's really bugging me now.

I imagine that living in a hot climate (North Cyprus) won't do Keeley's skin age any favours.

Debbie is risking becoming a caricature of herself.

I think last year they sold 80,000, so they would of bought more in to push this year.
I suppose it is good value compared to individual prices, but I could never afford Elemis that way - will only buy Elemis on value bundles, and yes , I expect this TSV will be available soon at introductory price for £5 more, as it was last year

Just received my TSV.

In the leaflet it says the next TSV is in February containing the New Elemis Nourishing Omega Rich Cleansing Oil, Pro-Collagen Neck & Decollete Balm and Pro-Definition Eye & Lip Contour Cream and 2 other products in jars.

Thanks Helen for that info, I might actually consider buying that Feb TSV as it has a few different products in it. I haven't bought an Elemis TSV for years; I don't rate their body products (apart from the Lime Salt scrub) and plenty of moisturisers suit my skin more than PCMC does. My neighbour ordered both TSV options; I know this because the Hermes chap tried to deliver them to me! Fortunately I'm honest and sent him across the road.

Not more cleansing products!!

We have the original cleanser (rose petal, chamomile, lime blossom), then the sensitive skin wash, melting cleansing gel, pro radiance cream cleanser, pro collagen cleansing balm......
plus the white flowers and the trip-enzyme stuff

So the next TSV is timed to land just as this November TSV still has one easy payment left on the tab....

Disappointment here! It said out for delivery to courier at the crack of dawn so I raced back at lunchtime to take delivery this afternoon. It has since moved to awaiting receipt from courier! Have never had that before but it probably doesn't bode well!!!! Maybe tomorrow.

I received the Sweet Orchid one today packaged really nice but the invoice wasn't secured onto the box properly so I'm just thankful I got it okay. The Frangipani one is at the hub waiting to be sorted so hopefully I'll get that one tomorrow. I've not opened the actual products yet though I only checked they were okay. I'm panicking in a way though as the last time I bought one of each it was L'Occitane a good few years ago now and one parcel went walkabout so I please hope that doesn't happen to me again.

I guess if Hermes suddenly get an extra 100,000 parcels on one day some could get a bit delayed. I am not too worried about this one even if it does go walkabout. A YC parcel would be another story!!!! I am now looking forward to those gorgeous L'Occy boxes.....

Got mine today, well packaged and I really like the products. Two Christmas gifts and a bit for me too.

Mine has just arrived! I think he got lost yesterday, or the parcel did. I hope that doesn't mean my lovely Rasta has left. It suited me when he bowled up at about 5.00. I have just tried a dob of the orchid handcream which is very like lily of the valley but not at all strong (to me) so I am happy with that, which is a relief as I know many do not like it.

Well the Sweet Orchid is available and the first two reviews say how much they hate the smell from the sample sent.
I didn't realise that I'd received a sample so I've just tried it and I'm completely with them. I thought it was dreadful but to be honest, I knew I would. I don't like these exotic fragrances. I've washed my hands twice and I can still smell it.

I know that the day has now passed, but was it just me that thought that there was an elemis overkill on Sunday, I know they would have paid for it (and would have made a 'bob or two'), but I still think there was far too many shows for one tsv. I also thought it was a bit naff having the 'team orchid/frangipani as well. Again just my opinion

I must be the exception but I liked the orchid sample. I ordered one set but intend it as a pre Christmas birthday present for my friends 40th. Perhaps I will sneak out the hand cream! Very basic maths but that one TSV brought in a turnover of over over £4million for QVC. No wonder they were on overdrive

I must be the exception but I liked the orchid sample. I ordered one set but intend it as a pre Christmas birthday present for my friends 40th. Perhaps I will sneak out the hand cream! Very basic maths but that one TSV brought in a turnover of over over £4million for QVC. No wonder they were on overdrive

I worked it out to that but thought my maths must have been wrong, guess it wasn't, wonder how much keely earned

Latest posts

Back