Elemis Christmas TSV 13/11/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The only body products I like is the milk bath and the sharp shower .
My money is safe.
Got enough Elemis to sink a ship.
Oh no! That’s a different product isn’t it, the milk bath. Maybe that’s the one that can be used as a body lotion. Damn!!! I don’t know what to do now, 🤯. I wonder if the milk shower and bath one is the same….. Oh pip!

Edit. I’ve just been through the reviews on the Elemis website and the only references to using it as a lotion are for the Milk Bath so I shall have to rethink…. and possibly save money! 😃

Last edited:
Oh no! That’s a different product isn’t it, the milk bath. Maybe that’s the one that can be used as a body lotion. Damn!!! I don’t know what to do now, 🤯. I wonder if the milk shower and bath one is the same….. Oh pip!
Yes Mazza, it's the Milk Bath that doubles up as a lotion, definitely not the body wash. Sorry

The cleansing balm is a regular in 'sets', which the cynic in me believes it must be as cheap as chips to produce. (I never use it - my scrub soap more than does the job, and with a dollop of marine cream afterwards its job done).

The cleansing balm lasts forever. I am in a tiz woz I am using the £6.00 cleansing oil from M&S its so nice I cant stop using it. But I have a supersize very expensive Elemis Cleansing balm to use up and its glaring at me as we speak. Do I want to plough my way through that huge jar? No I bliddy dont! SERVES ME RIGHT!

The cleansing balm lasts forever. I am in a tiz woz I am using the £6.00 cleansing oil from M&S its so nice I cant stop using it. But I have a supersize very expensive Elemis Cleansing balm to use up and its glaring at me as we speak. Do I want to plough my way through that huge jar? No I bliddy dont! SERVES ME RIGHT!
Boffy, you got me into the m and s cleansing oil and I totally agree, it's the best cleanser ever!! I also have Elemis balm which I'm in no rush to use too. ( I bought a stash of the cleansing oil when it was On offer, I may well but more as I have a 20% off m and s at the mo😁)

Lock the balm in a dark cupboard and do not let it intimate you. ;)

Boffy, you got me into the m and s cleansing oil and I totally agree, it's the best cleanser ever!! I also have Elemis balm which I'm in no rush to use too. ( I bought a stash of the cleansing oil when it was On offer, I may well but more as I have a 20% off m and s at the mo😁)
Its really addictive isn't it. The smell reminds me of rose hip syrup lol. Mummy used to give us a spoonful every day for the added vitamin "C"god bless her. Enjoy your addiction I am!

Hi, this made me google, is it the Pure oil? Thanks

Now I have to disagree there…. I bought the supersize balm this year and its gone. So seven months tops, and that was only using it in the evening, as I like a hot cloth cleanser in the morning. I do find I need a bit more than a pea sized amount though, but it was brilliant for taking off my Ultrasun.
Could you use the balm as a mask once a week? I plaster mine on and soak in the bath for 10 minutes With a warm damp muslin cloth over my face. Very relaxing!

I tried the Aldi cleansing balm a few months back, really liked it although i prefer the neroli elemis one, it's a fraction of the price and comes with a good quality cleansing cloth, might have to strong a scent for some but I like it and would definitely buy again. Is the M&S cleansing oil to Pure micellar one? as I have that and haven't tried it yet

I got gifted a small tub of the Body Shop’s camomile cleansing balm. And its fabulous. Really lovely, and it’s £12 for 90g compared to Elemis £27 for 50g or £47 for 100g.

This is one of the reasons I’m resisting the TSV…. The only product I really live and use all the time is the PCMC so not sure it’s worth it.

I am determined to resist, I like pcmc but really need to use up other stuff in my stash. Since I have been having caci facials thanks to Brissles recommendation, I have started using some environ products that the therapist recommended, i know they are going to tell you they are marvellous but I have liked what I use so far, so will stick with that and a few elemis bits, still got tonnes of C&P to use up too

Latest posts

Back