elemis 400ml cleanser & toner

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My assumption would be that it was meant to have a "special price" but that the price had been entered onto the system incorrectly. Which would also explain why it wasn't coming up as the special price in the search and why the postage was so low.

Probably due to this thread, QVC have been alerted to this and are altering the price.

Hopefully we'll still get the goods though.

It is very unfair to those who paid the full price, but I guess that happens in sales all the time (all the things I bought in Boots at xmas were all half price by boxing day!)

I wonder what the legality is on this, if you've had a confirmation email stating that your order's been accepted, surely they've entered in to a contract with you and they're obliged to honour the price????

:doggie:

Any time I have ordered something from QVC which has had a price error in the customers favour then QVC have honoured it, has been no question of them trying to charge the correct/higher price.

I wonder what the legality is on this, if you've had a confirmation email stating that your order's been accepted, surely they've entered in to a contract with you and they're obliged to honour the price????

I've never had a confirmation email, regardless of how I've ordered the item and QVC have my email address as I get the regular updates. Do you have to request this service please?

I don't use the Elemis brand but what a good price that was! No wonder Jabba got in quick. ;)

i ordered the 200ml sizes from salonskincare for £17 which I thought was a good deal for the toner and cleanser. But this is better, and I have to have it now, thanks Kara.... spending already on the first day of 2009 is not a good sign....lol

I had this set in my basket the other day but convinced myself I should use up stockpiled cleansers first and now I've got the bargain QVC combination set ordered which is twice the size!!! Even I can't explain the logic....but I'll think of something before it arrives.

I could always claim it's for my 12 year old DD but the limeblossom/lavender duo suits my 46 year old skin perfectly: light and refreshing textures and beautiful fragrances.

Jude xx

PS Thankyou and welcome Kara

Email says there is only a contract when goods are despatched.

I did say in an earlier post I thought the postage was very strange for the sizes.

OK just checked my order logged in etc and still showing at £22.20 total. So then I went to the item via my account the postage is now showing as £3.45 and all on waitlist. I am thinking they had it on a very special price but misquoted the shipping costs.

Whoever's order is showing the postage at £4.45, go via your account to the item and see what price it shows. If it says £3.45 then contact CS and say your postage is wrong.:22:

I got mine yesterday too woop!! Just went on to check my postage and still says £2.95 but saw that they have changed the price again!!

To :-

Elemis 400ml Cleanser & Toner
Special Price£17.91 QVC Price£49.00Item Number216772 Availability Some choices not in stock UK P&P£3.45
Overall Rating 4.5 out of 5
Rating Snapshot (46 reviews)
5 stars 35 4 stars 6 3 stars 2 2 stars 1 1 star 2
46 customers have reviewed this product.
Read all reviews Write a review
Share this Product:
Cleanse and freshen your skin with this skincare duo from Elemis. The treatment cleanser (400ml) contains active ingredients to promote a clean and radiant complexion. The toner (also 400ml) has a deep-cleansing effect, leaving skin fresh and clear. The set is available in a choice of Dry or Normal/Combination. The Dry cleanser has extracts of ginseng and the toner has extracts of rose. The Normal/ Combination cleanser has extracts of lime blossom and the toner contains lavender. Includes 15ml of Pro-Collagen Marine Cream.

View what's in stock

Important Message:
Please make your selection
Please select a size

Please select a colour

Was thinking I might order another but they are all on waitlist!

That's crazy! The price going down but the P&P up!
Makes you wonder why they are keen to get rid though

So, if you order on waitlist, will you get it at the reduced price?

I have ordered the sensetive set when it was 19 quid, and the order is in process...

Last edited:
That's crazy! The price going down but the P&P up!
Makes you wonder why they are keen to get rid though

Bet if it was a Gatineau cleanser and toner kit at an amazing price, you wouldn't be so negative.

Just be happy for us Elemis users who bought it.
When a Gatineau deal does turn up will be happy for you.

Latest posts

Back