elemis 400ml cleanser & toner

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As I said before, what makes me think it's a mistake is the fact that it still says £49 when it appears in a search, it ONLY goes to the cheap price when you click on the item.

Let's hope they honour the price if it is.

I can understand you being annoyed Yolanda, I would be too but these things do happen and it really annoys me if I have bought something and then see it at a lower price later on.
Have you actually been using it, because if you have used some, you could still send it back before the 25th Jan (saying it was for a present) and even with the P&P charges you might still be quids in.

I dont think its a mistake, they usually have specials in January, especially Decleor and since they didnt have a Beauty Month last July then they are maybe having some decent specials for a change

As I said before, what makes me think it's a mistake is the fact that it still says £49 when it appears in a search, it ONLY goes to the cheap price when you click on the item.

Let's hope they honour the price if it is.

That is why I kept my order confirmation email with the price details etc. I think once you have received this they can't go back? I know they can refuse to honour if the price is wrong, no shop has to if the wrong price is put up. Many will if the wrong sticker is on it, infact I bought a cardi in Marks and Spencer on saturday which had £5 on it instead of £9. They did honour the lower sale price. But once the confirmation is sent I think QVC would have to then.

That is why I kept my order confirmation email with the price details etc. I think once you have received this they can't go back? I know they can refuse to honour if the price is wrong, no shop has to if the wrong price is put up. Many will if the wrong sticker is on it, infact I bought a cardi in Marks and Spencer on saturday which had £5 on it instead of £9. They did honour the lower sale price. But once the confirmation is sent I think QVC would have to then.

They can, play.com put the price of a load of james bond dvds up at a very silly price. I like many others ordered them, and got the email confirmation. 3 days later got another email saying it was a mistake and they cancelled my order, if I wanted to reorder I could but at the correct price.

It's in the small print of all these online shops that they are not obliged to honour a typo

So do we think this is a sale item or a mistake on qvc's part. Its very nice to hear that when this happened on a craft product. Qvc did honor the mistaken price.
love kara

I think it's genuine, I just think the timing was poor in relation to having so recently sold the set at a much higher price and with nearly £5 p&p.

It does actually say Special Price so I think it should be ok, just noticed that the P&P is only £2.95 which is really cheap for large beauty items, maybe its supposed to be the 200ml size

Elemis 400ml Cleanser & Toner Set

Special Price
£19.25

QVC Price
£49.00

Item Number

Availability
Some choices not in stock

UK P&P
£2.95

Overall Rating 4.533 out of 5 4.5 out of 5
Open Ratings Snapshot
Rating Snapshot (45 reviews)
5 stars
4 stars
3 stars
2 stars
1 star
45 customers have reviewed this product.
Read all reviews Write a review
Share this Product: Facebook Digg DelIcioUs

Cleanse and freshen your skin with this skincare duo from Elemis. The treatment cleanser (400ml) contains active ingredients to promote a clean and radiant complexion. The toner (also 400ml) has a deep-cleansing effect, leaving skin fresh and clear. The set is available in a choice of Dry or Normal/Combination. The Dry cleanser has extracts of ginseng and the toner has extracts of rose. The Normal/ Combination cleanser has extracts of lime blossom and the toner contains lavender. Includes 15ml of Pro-Collagen Marine Cream.

just clicked on it again have to phone customer services up for this item.:11:

It does actually say Special Price so I think it should be ok, just noticed that the P&P is only £2.95 which is really cheap for large beauty items, maybe its supposed to be the 200ml size

Elemis 400ml Cleanser & Toner Set

Special Price
£19.25

QVC Price
£49.00

Item Number

Availability
Some choices not in stock

UK P&P
£2.95

Overall Rating 4.533 out of 5 4.5 out of 5
Open Ratings Snapshot
Rating Snapshot (45 reviews)
5 stars
4 stars
3 stars
2 stars
1 star
45 customers have reviewed this product.
Read all reviews Write a review
Share this Product: Facebook Digg DelIcioUs

Cleanse and freshen your skin with this skincare duo from Elemis. The treatment cleanser (400ml) contains active ingredients to promote a clean and radiant complexion. The toner (also 400ml) has a deep-cleansing effect, leaving skin fresh and clear. The set is available in a choice of Dry or Normal/Combination. The Dry cleanser has extracts of ginseng and the toner has extracts of rose. The Normal/ Combination cleanser has extracts of lime blossom and the toner contains lavender. Includes 15ml of Pro-Collagen Marine Cream.

bit like that craft item but that had crazy postage of 48P

Sold out then

or maybe they have realised what has happend

This thread has had over 2000 views. It's probably sold out!

it could of LC but it could be like that craft item and they are altering the price back

Latest posts

Back