elemis 400ml cleanser & toner

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:LOL: sazza I was in the middle of carving the rib of beef , so was typing recklessly!

Way too good a bargain to miss though!

:star::star:

:shock: Is that not taking multi-tasking a bit too far????? :laugh:

i ordered the 200ml sizes from salonskincare for £17 which I thought was a good deal for the toner and cleanser. But this is better, and I have to have it now, thanks Kara.... spending already on the first day of 2009 is not a good sign....lol

Me too Tia!! These should keep for quite a long time unopened so why not stock up even though I don't need it at the moment. Thanks for the tip Kara.

I've ordered the Normal/Combination. Did you also notice that the postage is only £2.95, a bargain all round!

Happy New Year everyone!

Can anyone tell me what the consistency of the cleanser is please?
The one I currently use is quite thick, which I like, but I'm not sure if the elemis is 'runnier' and more milky.
Many thanks in advance.

Isn't it odd that when you look at the item in a search, it shows £49, but the special price only shows when you click on it?

Thanks for this folks:1:

Was a bit gutted that normal/combi was on waitlist but went in again and it appeared in stock so did not hesitate and slapped one in me basket!!

Not tried elemis before but at that price it's got to be worth a try and was in desperate need of some toner.

Thanks Jabba,I must have got one that you released :1:

thanks just ordered mine what a great bargin. lets hope it's the first of many in 2009.

Latest posts

Back